Chapter Seven

It's Saturday and I'm so freaking nervous. In twenty minutes the party will start and I still haven't pucked up the courage to ask Chandler.

I'm stupid, right? "Jess! Were leaving in ten minutes." Mum calls from in the kitchen. "Okay." I reply.

I stand in front of the mirror looking at myself. I wear my dress and black heels. My hair is out and waved. My make-up is a mix.

Blue eye shadow and natural lipstick. For once in my life I look nice. Ten minutes goes fast apperantly.

In the car I get a message from Chandler. It says:
I just got to Britt's house. The party just started.
I text back: on my way.

When we get to Britt's house, you can tell there's a party taking place. I say goodbye to Mum and cross the road.

Out the back there's people ruining the pool and inside there's music loudly playing and cups being passed around full of soft drink.

I walk in and see tonnes of people. I see Britt making out with her boyfriend, Troy. I round the corner and gasp. I see Chandler.

I see Chandler and Lila fiercly kissing. I'm frozen for a minute then I rush out of the house crying. I walk onto the road and wipe my tears off my face.

Then I turn and see a car speeding towards me. I scream but it's to late. The car hits me.

| Hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry about the cliffhangar! Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote!! Love you guys! |