Chapter Two

Sam and I nod. Basically, he and Chandler will just play video games and I'll watch. Or I'll talk to Grayson and his Mum, Gina.

His Dad, William, is usually working. My phone buzzes, so I pick it up and see that it's from my Mum.

It says:
Are you coming home after school or have you made plans?
I text back:
Going to Chandler's. Won't be back late!

"Just my Mum." I tell Sam and Chandler. But their frowning, not at me but behind me. I turn and see Britt. Uh!

She's the most popular girl, has LOTS of money and perfect clothes, hair and make-up. Why is she coming over?

"Hi Jess!" she flashes her pearly white teeth at me. "Hi." I grunt back. "So," Britt says "On Saturday, I'm turning 16 and I would love it if you three turn up. All the information is on the invite, so I am not going to tell you."

Britt hands Chandler, Sam and I the perfectly made invites. She goes to walk away but turns back around. "Remember, wear something pretty!"

I raise my eyebrows at my best friends. "Okay, that's so weird!" Sam says. I nodd and open the invite. Typical info is on it so I put it in my bag.

"So are we gonna go?" Chandler asks. I look at Britt handing invitations to more people. "I guess so." I reply

| Some people asked me if this will have Hana (Hayes) in it, but I'm not going to add her in. This's a fan fiction, but in the future I might create one with Hana/Chana |