Chapter Fifteen

The next day at school wasn't anything good. Chandler wasn't there, Lila wasn't there and school was boring. Sam was there but I actually sort of avoided him.

I was guilty I kissed Chandler.
It's Friday, so that means tonight the carnival is on. I'm shaking and nervous. Is this a date?

I think to myself. Hopefully Chandler won't be there! It starts in an hour (At seven o'clock)

I decided to dress in my jeans, black buckle-up boots, white top, black coat and black beanie. It's freezing because it's night.

I then hear a knock on the door. I rush down stairs and open the door to find Sam. He wears black jeans, sneakers, a white top and red hoodie.

"Hey!" I say trying to hide my nervousness. I let him in and he sits at the bench. "Want a drink?" I ask.

He nods so I grab us both a cup of Pepsi. "So," Sam says while he pulls out a small wrapped box.

"I wanted to get you something. And well I wanted to give it to you tonight." He hands me it and I smile while blushing.

"A present?" I ask sheepishly. "Just open it!" He laughs. So I do. Turns out Sam got me a new iPhone 5.

I'm shocked for a minute until I slide back into reality. "Thank you!" I say happily.

I susprise myself by leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek. I feel good, not guilty.

"Ready to go?" I ask. He stands up and grins at me. "Sure am!"

| QOTD: Favourite book series? (if you read) |

| AOTD: Tbh I don't know! I love lots of series. I like Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Maze Runner series! |