Chapter Twenty-One

The next day I wake up and see that my phones full of messages and missed calls. I unlock the phone and see there either from Chandler, Sam, Lila or Jackson.

Lila's messages are all happy birthdays. Jackson is just telling me when were scheduled next.
But then I click on Sam's.

It says:
Happy Birthday. Sorry about the other night! I know it must've been hard. Sorry.
I reply: Thanks. Were still friends.

Then Chandler's say sorry, happy birthday and susprisingly, asking to meet him before school. I want to go because I've made up my mind now.

I get ready for school and run over to Chandler's house. Gina answers the door and lets me in. I climb up the stairs and go into Chandler's room.

He's packing his school bag. "Hey, Jess!" He says. "Hi. Look, I'm sorry. I was confused but I'm not anymore. I know what I want!"

I step forward and kiss him. He is susprised at first but then wraps his arms around me and kisses me back.

"What was that for?" He asks me looking susprised. "I told you. I've made up my mind! What were you going to say?" I smile up at him.

"I was actually going to ask if you want to go out with me." I nod. "Sure will!" I hug him. We leave his house and walk to school together.

We playfully fight over where we want to go first. He wanted to go bowling, but I want to go paint balling.

"When are you filming Season 5 of The Walking Dead?" I ask entering the school. "Actually, in a week." I'm shocked.

A week? A WEEK?! "Oh my gosh! You'll get to go to Comic Con right? Just before you start filming." I grow excited.

Chandler nods, clearly confused. "Why don't I come to Comic Con?" I ask. Chandler lights up. "That's an amazing idea! You can fly over with my family. But we only have a week...."

He suddenly grows sad at the thought of us being apart for months. I decide to look on the bright side.

"Well let's make the most of it."

| QOTD: Has someone ever admitted to your face that they have a crush on you? |

| AOTD: A little bit! Honestly I have no idea why people like me, I'm ugly. But it's happened twice now |