Chapter Eighteen

Thank god it's Saturday! I cried myself to sleep last night. I have no phone so I don't have any messages or phone calls. I lay in my bed and watch movies.

My Mum brings in breakfast and a cup of coffee, which soon goes cold. My eyes are puffy and my face is wrecked.

I don't want to eat, drink, move or do anything. All I want to do is sleep and watch movies.

As the day progresses I start to read a book I've read many times, watch the same movie over and over again and eat once.

Mum has left for work so she doesn't know that I'm being lazy. More like depressed.

After a huge amount of effort, I finally drag myself out of bed and go shopping. It's my birthday in two days.

Usually I'd be excited but this time I'm not. I'm sitting at starbucks when I hear someone say, "Jess?" I look over and see Lila.

She smiles slightly at me and sits opposite me. "Look...I know you probably hate me but I came to say sorry." I shake my head.

"I don't hate you." She raises her eyebrows. "Really?" She asks susprised. I nod. "Friends?" She asks me.

Right now, that's all I need. And having Lila back wouldn't be such a bad idea right now.

"Friends." I tell her.

| Remember to comment your opinion and vote 👍 Love you guys! |

| QOTD: What do you look for in a guy? |

| AOTD: All the it's Chandler has. For real though, nice hair, a grounded and admirable personality and a great sense of humour. |