Chapter Thirty-Two

Sam and Chandler's family go get food when we make it in the airport. Chandler and I sit on the seats waiting for them.

"Excited for Comic Con?" He asks me. "Yes!" I reply. All of a sudden three girls come over and start fangirling at Chandler.

He gives them his autograph and takes pictures with them. While he's signing stuff with another person, a girl comes up to me.

"Your Jess right? His girlfriend?" She asks. "I'm Jess, but I'm not his girlfriend. Anymore." I tell her.

"You should be. You guys are perfect together." I frown and look at her. "How do you even know we dated?" I ask. "His Instagram." She tells me.

After that she gives me her Instagram username and the girls walk off. Sam, Gina and Gray come over holding chip packets and bottles of water.

Our hotel is massive. It's five star and is just amazing. Me, Chandler, Sam and Grayson are staying in a seperate hotel room from Chan's parents.

We watch movies that night. I crawl into bed after that and check my Instagram. Then I click on a link.

It's a picture of me and Chandler at the airport and the title says, Is Chandler Dating?

I shut my phone off and close my eyes. I'll be always be the girl who dated Chandler Riggs.

QOTD: Make-up or no make-up?

AOTD: I don't wear makeup, but I'm starting to get into it