Chapter Fourty-Five

When I get home, Mum's furiously cutting up carrot. When I walk past she slams down the knife and shouts.

"Where have you been?!" I drop my backpack on the floor and turn to her. "Jackson's." Mum comes over and glares at me.

"Why? If you told me you were gonna go to his, I would've been fine. But instead you LEFT school and ran off! I was terrified."

"God Mum! I was away for one night and your stressing out and acting as if I was gone for a month! Give me a break." I yell back.

Mum's clearly shocked at me raising my voice because I never fight back at her, let alone yell or shout.

"Fine! But your grounded for 2 weeks."
I storm up to my room and slam my door shut. I'm so freaking sick of my screwed up life.

Suddenly my stomach lurches and I vomit all over the carpet. I retch a couple more times until eventually I'm pretty much empty.

I wipe my mouth and stumble into the shower. After that, I dress into sweatpants and a jumper.

I clean up my vomit (I nearly hurl again) and tiredly collapse into my bed.

I then hear voices downstairs. I run down the stairs and see Sam and Chandler in the door.

"Go home. Jess's doesn't need you here." Mum shuts the front door in their confused faces. I gape at her angry, frustrated and lonely.

"It's true!" She puts her hands on her hips. "Now go upstairs. By the way, Jess, in 5 minutes I want all your electronics."

I groan loudly and stomp into my room. I do as I am told. Mum comes up and I pass her my iPad, phone, laptop and tablet.

"You can't use the homephone to call your friends either." Mum leaves my room.

Great! I've gone from a lost girl to under home arrest in less than 24 hours.

I'LL BE SPAMMING U GUYS WITH A LOT OF CHAPTERS CAUSE MEED TO GET THEM OFF MY INSTAGRAM FEED! SORRY
BTW, I WONT BE DOING QOTD IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS ☝️