Chapter Eleven

No one else visited after that. I was released from hospital with medicine to take and a rule to not walk to much.

Turns out I only fractured the bone, so my leg will be perfect in at least four days.

My docter recommended a fighting club where a trainer will teach me to fight but It's actually suposed to help my bone devolep better.

I'm at home now with Mum. I still have a wrap around my ankle but I can walk to get my stuff. I got my phone back and it has 13 messages and 8 missed calls.

Turns out the 13 are from Lila either saying, how are you or are you angry at me. I thrown the phone on my bed and sit on my chair. I'm confused.

First my best friends made out with each other, then Lila doesn't know what she did, Chandler is trying to make up my trust and Sam is being a really sweet best friend.

It's Tuesday, so that means there is only three days until the carnival. I'm nervous, excited and guilty. Then my phone buzzes and I read it.

It's Sam.
It says:
Hi. It's lunch break at school. By the way, when are you coming back to school?
I text back: Tomorrow

I am actually happy to go back to school to see Sam. But seeing Chandler and Lila is going to be bad!

I huff and go to my wardrobe. I see my dress and shoes from Friday, which are ruined. I finally decide to wear skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a black coat and black buckle boots with a black beanie on Friday to the carnival.

It's cute but comfy. I sit on my bed and scroll through my Instagram feed.

Suddenly a picture pops up, and it's Chandler and Lila cuddling.

| QOTD: Hobbies? |

| AOTD: I love reading, relaxing, watching TWD and listening to music. |