Chapter Six

"Hello?" Answers Chandler. "Hey Chandler, it's me." I say. "Hi Me!" he says stupidly.

"Chandler...I know you know it's me." I hear his game in the background. "Okay, whatever. Hi Jess." He says seriously.

"Okay, Chandler, I need to ask you something." I pick at the blanket on my bed. "Ask away!" He says.

"You know how Britt's party is on Saturday?" I ask nervously. "Yes I do, Jess. I live in a house not under a rock!" Chandler jokes.

"Well I was wondering....." I don't have the courage."Well I was wondering what your going to wear." I can't believe I couldn't ask him!

"What?" He says confused. "Nothing. I have to go, bye!" I hang up. "Stupid" I face palm myself.

He'll go with someone else now. OMG! I'm so dumbbbb!
_______________

The next day at school is very awkward. Chandler, Sam and I walk to school together everyday, so I obviously had to make conversation.

Chandler seemed cool but I was sweating and on edge. In class was fine because he would've got caught talking and he sits four seats in front of me.

I find myself staring at the back of his head for the whole lesson. Then it's lunch and I happen to get stuck at the table ALONE with Chandler because Sam is getting his lunch.

"Why did you call me asking what I was wearing tomorrow?" He finally asks. I huff and look up at him. "I don't know okay. I was just wondering since I'd gone shopping for my outfit that day."

Okay well that is a lie! Sam comes over and sits next to Chandler. I can tell he feels the tension in the air. "Something wrong?" He asks.

"No, nothing's wrong. Why?" Chandler automatically replys. Sam and Chandker then start talking about League of Legends.

I tune out and poke around my food. My mind then starts drifting off into thoughts.

I'm too nervous to ask Chandler to the dance, I deny I have a crush on him, I sometimes get jealous when girls talk to him and I love his eyes, hair and personality.

Their's no denying it now. I have feelings for Chandler Riggs.

| If your one of many people who hate on Brianna Maphis, rethink your dedications! It's disgusting and disrespectful. You may not like someone, but that doesn't mean you put them down! |