Chapter Twenty-Four

The next day I feel like I'm hungover. I have a cracking headache and my make-up is still on. I roll over and see it's ten to nine.

I jump up and quickly throw on clothes. Ten minutes to get to school. Crap!

I burst out the door and ran. I get to school just as the bell rings. I'm winded and breathless as I sit down in my seat.

My english teacher starts going on and on about american history so I rest my head on my arms and fall asleep. "Jess! Wake up!" someone is shaking me.

I open my eyelids and see Sam. "Lunch. God why are you sleeping?" He frowns. I stand up and follow him to the cafetiria.

I sit down and lean my head on Chandler's shoulder. "Tired." I murmur. I sit up straight and start to eat my sandwhich.

"He's hot!" Lila says looking over my shoulder. I turn and see Jackson. What the hell is he doing here?! "Excuse me."

I stand up and walk over to Jackson. "Why are you here?" I ask confused. "I came to see you and my sister." He tells me.

"Your sister?" turns out I don't know much about him "Britt." He says. "Britt O'Niel?!" I ask susprised. He nods.

"Why are you susrised?" Jackson questions me. "I just didn't know. So what did you need to talk to me about?"

He gives me a bunch of papers. "Read these when you can." Jackson says goodbye then goes over to Britt.

I sit back down and the others look at me clearly confused. "Who's that?" Chandler asked. "Jackson, my fighting teacher." He actually looks relieved.

I look at Lila. She's watching Jackson with a day-dreamy look on her face. Maybe I could do her a favour and get her a boyfriend.

I'm watching Endless Love w/ Alex Pettyfer and it's reasonably good!

QOTD: Summer, Winter, Autumn or Spring?

AOTD: Autumn because it's the same time as my birthday