Chapter Fourteen

I lean against my bed head and watch Chandler. He's twiddling his thumbs.

"It all started the day you called asking me about the party. At first I was confused but then I realised what you were actually going to ask. After the phone call, Lila started texting me. It was like flirting but she was doing it to me. I got creeped out and didn't respond to any of the messages."

Wow! My best friend tried to hit on Chandler.

"Then at the party I was waiting for you and Sam to get there, so I sat on the couch and waited. Then Lila came over and kissed me. I was trying to push her off, that's why it looked like I was into it. But then I saw you. I tried as hard as I can and pushed her off. I ran after you but then I saw it. You got hit by the car. I completely lost it and me and Sam, who had just arrived, ran onto the road. I shook you begging you to wake up, I checked your pulse. Sam called the ambulance and soon enough you were taken to hospital." He pauses.

A tear slides sown my cheek and I wipe it away.

"I called my Mum and she took me to the hospital. It was eleven so Sam went home because of his deadline. I stayed there until it was one o'clock. The nurse came out and told me I could go home. That you were fine. So I did."

More tears are sliding down.

"A-and the p-picture?" I stammer out.

"No. Lila grabbed me and made it look like we were together. She got her friend to take the photo. You can't see my face because I wasn't hugging her."

I nod and look at Chandler's face.

Then I reach forward and hug him. We break off and our faces are inches apart.

Then we kiss.

I forget about everything in that moment. I hug him and kiss him back. We break apart and stare at each other.

"You should go." I smile at him. He nods, walks over to the window and clambers out the window and down the tree.

|Comment you thoughts and vote please!|

|QOTD: Do you like Instagram??|

|AOTD: YESS!! I'm obsessed with IG so much! My Instagram is @poison.chandler if your interested |