Two

Erza's P.O.V

As we all returned to the guild,that girl was still on my mind...'Lucy....Lucy __________....Whats her last name?She looked odly familiar and seemed very wealthy....Lucy....' "HEARTFELIA!" I accidentally yelled as I realized who she was.

"Erza,why are you talking about the Heartfelias. There nothing but a bunch of rich people who think they're all that..." Cana stated as she secretly took a look at Mira bending down to pick something up.

"That girl, who was being beatin by whom I assume was her dad,was Lucy Heartfelia daughter of Jude and Layla Heartfelia" I stated.Everyone who saw the scene was shocked.

"You are correct Erza,but Layla died years ago..." Levy said to me.

No one's P.O.V

"She didn't look that happy to leave,and I saw a lot of scars from nives on her arms....what do you think is going on?" Grey asked me.

"I think she's being tortured... Did you see they way he talked to her?He aslo mention that his daughter ran away again.She must not want to live there at all..." Erza stated.

"Why the heck wouldn't she want to live in there big house?Imagine all the food!" Natsu said as he and Happy drooled abit.

"I still think somethings wrong...we should check out their mansion and if somethings wrong then we should tell the Magic Counsil..."Erza said with a bit of worry in her voice.The rest just nodded in response.

" So its settled!We leave for the Heartfelia mansion tomorrow!"Erza shouted with a smile on her face.

Lucy's P.O.V

It's dark,wet,and cold.I can't move my arms or my legs,so I'm probably in the cell again... I can't really see anything,but I know I won't be able to for at least a few days...*knock knock*sounded the cell dorr as whom I guessed was my dad came into the room.

"Lucy dear...you ran away again...do you know what that means?" He said evily...My eyes widened as I remembered the last time I ran away.'Dear god,PLEASE don't let him torture me more...'I thought in my head.