Damaged

They all slowly retreated to a more observatory stance taking in the environment: looking for threats, opportunities and bemoaning the general dilapidated state of the battle riddled hell.

Angel fired expertly, effectively dispatching a stray angel that flew into the vicinity; laughing as he watched her fall to her demise a few feet away.

Their eyes slowly oriented on the only stationary angel in the vicinity inquisitively; not attacking or showing any inclination to in the near future.

Heslie picking up their on trepidation, hastily ran to interpose herself between them.

"She's with us." She stated with a sheepish smile.

Claire nodded in agreement, gazing at them inquistively as well.

It was the first time she had interacted with sinners up close, and there sort didn't look too bad.

She braved through her doubt and flashed them a grin in greeting, something Cherry returned with a devilish grin of her own.

Husk merely rolled his eye in exasperation, with Angel smiling in greeting as well.

Their eyes slowly returned to Charlie who's moaning has tapered off but hadn't dissipated completed; turning into a short quiet sob.

They had tried to placate her with kind words and kinder actions but she had shrugged them off, letting them know she wanted to be left to her own devices.

They froze, their eyes alighting on the sounds of dislodging stone and gravel.

Their eyes bulged in shock and suprise as a woman sauntered into the clearing, glowing a mesmerizing purple and humming a short lullaby.

Very few of them had seen her in person being only Husk, Heslie and Angel.

But the rest had seen her on previous commercials, news, adverts and interviews; giving them a general overview of her identity.

The slowly with great reverance and respect, backed away from her path of traversal, gazing at her inquisitively.

"Your .... highness ...." Husk whispered, something she didn't acknowledged as she made her way to Charlie.

Claire, Heslie, Angel, pentious and cherry were perplexed as well, shocked by her appearance after multiple years of absence.

She slowly leaned down and tenderly touched Charlie in the neck and back to ascertain if it was alright to move further.

Hearing no words of dispute or dissuasion, she carefully wormed her arms under her body and tenderly heaved her up into her arms.

She spared them all a glance without a single utterance or greeting.

She continued her lullaby, tenderly stroking Charlie in the back as she walked off with her.

They wilted, noticing the absolutely broken expression on Charlie's face as she clung to her tightly, gazing at them teary eyed.

"Charlie ...." they mouthed, observing there departure.

She opened her mouth to talk, but closed it in grief.

Despite that, they still got her intended message to all of them.

'Survive till I'm strong enough to help you through it.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally finished this ;)

Give me some reviews ;)

Sorry i haven't update recently, been very busy lately and will be for a long time to come.

Will try to update when i get the time.