New Sinner ?

A light seductive musical piece played as the beautiful vixen demon dressed in a tuxedo ,carefully observed the piece of paper with a wide vicious grin .

She flipped it on her hand ,twirling and playing with it as she intently gazed at her two patrons.

She snapped her fingers ,dashing the piece of paper to tiny blue wisps of flames .

"Charlie's always wanting something from me ...but never giving anything in return." She said with a laugh .

Vaggie and lute exchanged curious glances with each other .

"If she wasn't such a cutie pie ... I'd have put her in her place a long time ago. " She added with a smile .

Vaggie and lute curiously peered at one another .

She sighed as she retreated behind the counter ,barking orders to her vixen servants.

"SEVEN, GET TO WORK B*TCHES !!" she yelled .

She returned and extended a hand in greeting to vaggie.

"Heslie ... Main attraction of this entire district. " she pridefully stated .

"Vagatha ...but you can call me vaggie ." Vaggie answered ,as she accepted the hand with a polite nod .

Heslie nodded with a sly grin as she withdrew her arm .

She promptly offered Lute the arm in greeting .

Lute carefully grabbed on to it with a nod.

"You're an overlord aren't you ?" Lute warily asked as she gave the hand a brief shake .

Heslie nodded with a vicious smile as she withdrew her arm .

"You're not from around here ,are you ?" She asked ,as she slumped her head on a palm .

Lute was speechless as vaggie tried to intervene on her behalf.

"You don't ask an overlord if he/she is an overlord in hell ." Heslie stated .

"It's pretty much a norm here ." Heslie added as she leaned closer to take a better look at her .

"If it were someone else ,you would have been blasted to bits or ripped to shreds. " She finished with a smile.

Lute gazed at her unimpressed .

"She manifested in hell tonight. " Vaggie said .

"Really ?" Heslie asked ,tilting her head in interest .

"Yep ." Vaggie replied with a pop.

"What's her name ?" Heslie asked ,leaning towards vaggie .

"Lute ..." Lute simply replied .

"Cool ...nice to meet you. " heslie replied ,addressing Lute with a genuine smile .

Lute nodded in affirmation .

"So what are you in for ?" Heslie asked with a grin .

"She drowned her boyfriend. " Vaggie helpfully informed.

Heslie gazed at vaggie intently for a little while .

"You two know each other well it seems. " Heslie stated .

"Yep ,Friends in our previous life. " vaggie replied .

"Could have fooled me .." heslie said with a laugh as she paced around the counter .

Both Lute and vaggie shared a glance with each other .

Heslie sighed as she slumped on the counter ,her head on her palms .