Aunty L

Sparks flew as vaggie desperately attempted to fend off Claire assault.

This time was different however, as Claire fought with everything she had.

Exploiting vaggie's blindspot, by launching subtle attacks at her left body, using her wings to quickly sidestep to a better location to attack from.

"How can you protect her !?"

"After what she'd done to the both of us !!"

Vaggie cringed, barely deflected a thrust.

"Do you know how much I've gone through !?"

"Do you know how much I've gone through !?" Vaggie countered sorrowfully.

"Traversing a place I know nothing about, meeting people I know nothing about. People that could potentially hurt me severely and- "

Claire lashed with a powerful blow, staggering vaggie backwards.

Vaggie eyes widened as a shadow dashed past her field of vision, charging for Claire.

Lute grasped Claire's spear holding it in place as she flashed her a grin.

Claire sneered, heaving backwards as lute pulled hard.

"I enjoyed every bit of it." Lute said, as Claire's eyes opened wide.

"Your suffering, how you hobbled around like a lost puppy." She added with a grin.

"Every single bit of it."

Claire's eyes flickered as it burned a slow deep red, tears threatening to fall out at any moment

That was Claire's greatest weakness :- her emotional instability.

"I originally thought ..." She began moanfully as her voice deepening with the onset of tears.

"That if you'd just apologized to me and her."

"Show that you were repentant and appalled by your actions."

"I'd forgive you if I never have to see your face again."

She swallowed her eyes burning with sorrow and anger.

"BUT YOU'RE STILL THE SAME PIECE OF SH*T !!" she finished as she shoved her away.

Lute staggered to the side, her lowcut hair covering her eyes.

"I'LL KILL YOU !!" Claire yelled as she charged towards her with a seemingly fatal attack.

The audience gasped at her statement, with Adam tapping his feet vigorously in stress.

"Liuetenant !!" They yelled
"Lute !!"
"Stop THIS !!"
With a few standing up to fly into the ring.

Vaggie ran to prevent the attack, skidding to a stop as Lute lifted her head, glaring at her with burning red eyes.

The crowd froze as a crack echoed throughout the coloseam with a spear clattering to the floor.

Claire with shaking hands, slowly grasped her mouth region tightly as she staggered backwards.

Another crack echoed as lute punched her in the face again, snapping her head to the side.

The audience all cringed including vaggie as lute delivered another shattering punch.

The crowds silently watch onwards.

Claire whimpered as Lute grasped her on the shoulder hobbling her onto her feet.

"What did you say ?" Lute asked gazing at her intently.

Claire gazed at her pleadingly.

Vaggie grasped her in the arm with Lute shoving her aside.

"She said she never wants to see me again." She said addressing the audience as she paced around, letting go of Claire whom fell to her palms, yellow angelic blood streaming from her nose.

"She said I'm a piece of sh*t and she wants to kill me."

She stopped, facing the crowd with a baffled expression.

"ALL OF YOU SHOULD TELL HER !!" she yelled, shutting them to silence.

"WHAT SHE'D BE WITHOUT ME .." she finished .

She walked up to Claire whom gazed at pleadingly

She slowly knelt to her level.

"I put in a good word for you, so that you'd become a top exorcist."

"Have something to brag about once in a while."

"It wasn't your skill..." She spat out.

"It was laughable low compared to our top candidates."

Claire gazed at pleadingly begging her to stop.

"You think they give a sh*t about you ?" She asked.

Vaggie motioned to Lute to stop.

"Dana." She stated, pointing at the mentioned exorcist.

"Took up your training and refined your skills and techniques."

She leaned towards her.

"You think she cares about you ?" She asked.

Dana eyes fell as the audience turned to face her.

"She had a wonderous talented pool of prodigies to choose from ... yet she chose you."

Claire fell silence, glaring at her intently.

"They stopped the bullying and acknowledged you as one of them."

"All because of me !" She finished.

She stood up, gazing at her intently.

"I care about you." She added.

"How can you say that ?"

"Yeah sure, I attacked vaggie and left her to die at the extermination !!" She confessed to everyone.

They few gasped in shock, some smiling as they either suspected or acknowledged it.

"BUT THIS ONE HAS NO RIGHT TO TALK !!" She added, motioning to Claire.

She walked towards vaggie.

"I also brought you back your vaggie." she added.

"You should be calling me Aunty now." She finished as she grasped vaggie in the waist and flew up with her out of the coloseam.

"AUNTY LUTE, AUNTY LUTE, AUNTY LUTE !!" They all cheered in admiration.

Claire palmed the floor, tears streaming from her face as a wave of emotions over took her.

"I didn't know." She whimpered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally finished this ;).

Give me some reviews ;).