Wingless for you

"So ....why are you here ?" Vaggie coldy asked ,reverting to her previous reserved personality .

Lute smiled sadly as they walked side by side .

She shoved her palms into her shorts gazing at the exploding fire works in thought .

"Would you believe me if I said it's because I wanted to see you. "

Vaggie scoffed as she held the teddy closer.

"You practically discarded me like I meant nothing to you. " vaggie replied .

"Now you expect me to believe that you're here because of ME !?" vaggie asked ,her anger slowly rising .

Lute sighed ,turning to face vaggie .

"You know what ,I don't want this anymore." Vaggie angrily said as she flung the teddy to the ground ,it's body hitting the pavement with a plop .

"Vaggie ....I- " Lute began .

"I know something you've definitely missing .." vaggie stated ,as she paced around Lute .

"The sex .... " Vaggie said .

Lute opened her mouth to protest ,as she turned to face vaggie .

"The absolute adoration I've showered on you ,how I've looked up to you as my everything !" Vaggie continued .

"Vaggie ...look-" Lute began .

Vaggie dashed closer ,causing Lute to backpedal to the wall ,freezing at there close proximity .

"But don't you DARE SAY YOU CAME DOWN HERE BECAUSE OF ME !" Vaggie yelled .

Vaggie retreated ,allowing lute the space to breath .

"Whatever you're looking for tonight " vaggie continued as she paced around Lute .

"Maybe it's a quick f**k ,some validation or some sh*t like that ... "

"You're not getting it ..." Vaggie finished as she walked off .

"Besides I'm with someone else right now ." Vaggie called out .

"I've noticed .." Lute replied ,with venom that froze vaggie in her tracks.

"She's a pretty one too ..." Lute added with a sadistic smile as she walked towards vaggie.

Vaggie scrunched her brows in thought as she turned to face Lute .

Lute slowly paced around vaggie gazing at her intently .

"We have an extermination coming 6 months from now " she said .

"I know ..." Vaggie coldy replied as she gazed at lute squarly.

"You're not going to win .." vaggie stated .

Lute stopped gazing at vaggie squarly .

"We have an Ophanim angel in our ranks. " She confessed .

Vaggie froze in shock ,gazing at Lute squarly .

"I don't know how Adam did it ." Lute admitted .

"But ... He got one Ophanim on board for the coming extermination ."

Vaggie was quiet ,as her mind processed the new information.

"We are going to kill every single one of you." Lute admitted with a sadistic smile .

Lute leaned closer ,pushing vaggie to the wall this time.

"Your new friends ...your hotel ...and your filthy hellspa-"