You want some Lute with that ?

Lute slowly opened the door with a creak.

She leaned in, peeking into the dark room cautiously.

"Vaggie ...?" She called out.

Silence met her call.

She leaned back gazing into the distance contemplatively.

"Vaggie ...?" She called out again.

She kept silent for a while.

She slowly eased in and held the light switch.

"If you don't say a thing, I'll turn on the light." She threatened.

"Don't. " vaggie warned, her voice coming from the bedside.

"What are you doing ?" Lute asked.

"Non of your business." Vaggie called out.

"I'm turning on the light then." Lute replied.

Lute flicked the light on, completely bathing the room in it's golden rays and illuminating it completely.

She gazed upon vaggie leaning on the wall with her back pressed on it, completely naked in all of her glory, her thighs crossed between her legs to conceal her private part.

Her cloths were ruffled on the bed, evidently discarded in a hurried state.

She met Lute's eyes, gazing at her contemptuously.

Lute smirked as she took in her body, taking in every single detail of her figure and naked skin.

"Are you masturbating ?" She asked, as she closed the door shut behind her, leaning on it .

"What does it look like ?" Vaggie tiredly asked as she leaned back.

They gazed at each other silently, quietly taking each other in.

"You got lube ?" Lute asked as she smirked, a deep blushing coating her face.

"No .." vaggie replied as she glanced at her core before glaring at Lute intently.

".. i can't even get wet .... maybe I'm more stressed out than I imagined .."

"You want some then ?" Lute asked, as she walked closer, sitting on the bed beside the bedknob.

Vaggie looked into her eyes, gazing at her intently.

"I don't see any on your palms." She stated.

"Do you want it, or do you not ?" Lute asked, as she leaned in.

Vaggie eyes locked into Lute's as her breath deepened.

"I reaaalllyy want to hurt you right now..."

"But, I could sure use some of that lube." She finished.

Lute smiled, biting her lower lip as she stood up and sat in front of vaggie.

She slowly leaned in and peck her lips with her own.

Vaggie slowly opened her lips to allow lute entry, transforming the kiss into a more intimate one.

Lute lightly rubbed her fingers around vaggie's chest as she leaned in, purposefully avoiding her more intimate parts.

Vaggie reciprocated the kiss as she moved her tongue in sync with Lute's, mixing and mingling there saliva.

Lute moaned as she probed the roof of vaggie's mouth with her tongue.

She grasped vaggie's nipples with her index elicting a moan from her.

Vaggie smirked leaning into the kiss as she grasped lute in the crown with her palms.

Lute abruptly broke the embrace, a string of saliva dripping onto the floor as she pulled away.

They both breathed deeply, gazing into each other's eyes as they wiped there mouth with a forearm.

Vaggie gasped as lute wormed her arms below her thighs, promptly heaving her off of the floor.

She flung her onto the bed, the cloths serving as cushions for her descent.

The bed sprang as vaggie landed onto it, sprawled with her arms wide beside her.

Lute grasped her on the knees, holding her in place as she kneel before her.

Vaggie sat up, peering at lute intently.

She quirked an eyebrow in thought as lute slowly opened her mouth dripping a string of saliva onto her core.

"You never go down on me at all..." She said with a smirk

"I want to try." Lute replied as she gave an experimentally licked at her core.

Vaggie drew a sharp breath as she grasped her crown, holding her in place.

"Then eat that p***y b*tch." She urged.

Lute nodded as she licked her core vigorously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finished the chapter and the short lemon scene ;)

Give me some reviews ;)