F**ked up extermination.

Blue azure flames blazed to life as heslie regained some of her powers.

She smiled, flexing her palms experimentally, slowly picking herself off from the floor.

"I'm picking up on Charlie and your girlfriend's signal now ..." she helpfully provided.

Lute was uncertain but nodded anyway.

"Take us to them." She urged.

Blue flames streaked out of the vixen, engulfing the two of them in a harmless embrace.

The flames dissipated to a wisp, the teleportation underway.

Blue azure flames burned to life admitting them to their new location.

Lute, Claire and Heslie slowly disembarked to take in their new location.

"What do you think that thing wa-" Claire began, freezing in place as her eyes landed on the compromising scenery at play.

"I think that was t-" heslie began, freezing as her eyes zoned on it as well.

Lute slowly turned to gaze at the scenery that held them in such shock and suprise.

She froze as well, her eyes widening in shock and suprise.

Vaggie was splayed on the floor, her eyes barely open and half lidded, yellow angelic blood streaming out of her neck from the multiple implanted hickeys and bites meticulously left on it.

Charlie morningstar gazed at her with a mischievous smile, slowly fondling and cerassing her in chest, with her right palm slowly grasping her in a chokehold.

It was apparent, the act that would follow.

Lute held still, deja vu striking her as she remembered an event a few months ago and how bitter it had made her feel.

Old wounds reopened as vaggie offered no resistance or words of dissuasion on the act at play, rather seeming to enjoy it immensely.

Claire and heslie, slowly turned to gaze at Lute with a look of pity.

Lute to there suprise scoffed, burying everything inside like an adept actor as she turned to walk away.

Charlie froze, her eyes opening wide as she became aware of her audience.

Charlie's eyes opened wider still as she recognized the party, her eyes flicking from each of them with it stopping on lute's retreating form.

"WAIT !!" Charlie called out.

"It's okey." Lute calmly stated, turning to face her much to there suprise.

"I know there's a reason for this."

"Maybe she went through something and you're the only one that can help her through it." She replied.

They quirked an eyebrow at the intone of the word "only".

"Maybe you're what she needs now." She finished with a grin.

"You aren't fooling anyone with that act." Heslie pitifully stated.

Claire nodded in agreement, slowly holding her in the palm.

Lute shrugged violently shaking her off, the cracks of her mask showing.

"DON'T TOUCH ME !!" She warned.

She flew into the sky with a blast, pushing them away with the force of impact.

Claire made to follow her but stopped when Heslie held her in place with a palm.

"Just let her heal ..."