Two sides of the same coin.

Charlie's eye's widened as she lurched forward again, staggering towards lilith, her weapon slipping out of her palm and clattering to the floor.

Lilith scoffed with a laugh as she held her in place, walking towards her with a saunter.

"She ... made me like this." Lilith said, gesturing to her body with her palms; indicating her horns, hour glass figure and demonic slit eyes.

"Admittedly ... i did partake in sin, so it was not entirely her fault."

Charlie's gazed at her inquisitively, struggling to break out of the immensely constraining hold.

"I could forgive that." Lilith admitted as she stopped before her.

Her lips bared open in a sneer, as purple energy rippled off of her.

"But sending my daughter against me ..."

Charlie's eye's widened at lilith's statement.

"My very own daughter ..."

"The nerve of that b*tch !!" Lilith yelled.

Charlie abruptly broke out of the constraints due to lilith's slack in control.

Lilith's eyes widened as charlie grasped her tightly on the shoulders, shoving her out of the way with a push.

A blinding yellow beam lanced where the two had been, obliterating everything in its path with a screech.

Lilith fell onto the floor with a thud, rebounding from the impact, her eyes glued on the ceiling as charlie flew in the opposite direction, cursing as she fell on her face.

Lilith glanced at Charlie, suprised by her action as her eyes traced the path of the beam and the hole it had left in it's emergence and departure.

She swiftly picked herself up, dusting herself accordingly as she opened her mouth to begrudgingly deliver the expected word of thanks.

Charlie sushed her with a stiff posture and a question.

"You're telling me ... that our resident janitor is-" Charlie asked, as she slowly picked herself off of the floor.

"Not your resident janitor." Lilith replied, completing it for her.

"Maybe there once was such a person. But not anymore." Lilith finished as she turned towards the door to greet the instigator of the hole in her apartment.

Charlie fell silent as the hulking angel leaned almost half it's height, grasping the door frame to gingerly admit itself in.

"Ahhhhh ...."
"Ahhhhh ...." the ophanim exclaimed in satisfaction as it waltzed in.

It's multiple eye's spun on the wheel, orienting on both mother and daughter.

"That was entertaining ..."
"That was entertaining ..." he said as his  claws burned a maddening yellow.

"You've were there the whole time ?" Lilith asked, peering at him intently.

"Yep ...."
"Yep ...." he admitted as he hovered in.

"Your daughter is quite something ..."
"Your daughter is quite something ..." he added, his eyes observing charlie with peculiar interest.

"I almost thought ..."

"She had what it took to kill you."
"She had what it took to kill you." He continued.

Charlie turned to glare at him murderously.

"She kinda does ...."
"She kinda does ...." he admitted.

"If she was really trying to ..."
"If she was really trying to ..." He finished, gazing at the two of them intently.