Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel :-(Part 2)

"How do I look ?" Charlie asked as she turned towards vaggie ,shyly flipping a stray hair behind her ear.

Vaggie smiled slyly as she took in Charlie's pristine red suit ,perfect in every angle and style .

"You look hot. " she replied with a smirk .

Charlie blushed as she averted her eyes ,mumbling incoherent words to herself as she smiled .

Vaggie slowly leaned in causing Charlie to freeze as she grabbed Charlie's bowtie , slowly fumbling and adjusting it as she hummed .

Charlie stood perfectly still as vaggie finished .

"Done ." Vaggie said as she backpedaled .

Charlie exhaled ,abruptly leaning in and cupping vaggie's cheek as she delivered a quick chaste kiss .

Vaggie blushed as Charlie quickly turned to face the mirror ,taking in her appearance some more.

"They are all downstairs ?" Charlie asked as she adjusted her bowtie .

"Everyone. " vaggie replied ,still recovering from her blissful haze .

"Good. " Charlie said as she finished her last minute inspection .

She turned to face vaggie once more ,her face taking on a pensive quality.

"I still want you to go with me. " Charlie stated .

"I'll feel much better that way " she added .

Vaggie sighed as she leaned closer .

"Charlie ... You are more than ready for this." Vaggie replied as she cupped Charlie's cheek.

Charlie nodded as she held vaggie's palm .

"I just ... don't want to screw this up." she said .

"You won't ..." Vaggie replied with a smile .

Charlie wave a hand ,conjuring a piece of paper and a quill with a wisp .

She intently observed her thesis for why the annual extermination needs to stop ,how sinners can be redeemed by her hotel and why it is to the benefit of both heaven and hell that they cooperate .

Charlie intently re-read her writing in less than a minute .

"Urrrghhhh ..." She moaned as she dispelled the quill and pen .

"Do you think i could convince them to give me a chance ? " She asked .

'No chance in hell if it's adam ' vaggie thought ,but she pushed it down .

"Yeah .... definitely " vaggie replied with a smile .

Vaggie felt horrible lying to Charlie ,the entire meeting is a waste of time ,a farce organized as a form of entertainment.

Most likely why Lucifer handed it to his daughter instead of attending it himself .

Adam and the Exorcist's are never going to stop the annual extermination ,no matter the amount of facts brought to the table .

It is a much needed form of entertainment and target practice for them.

Then again she couldn't exactly discourage Charlie from at least trying .

Charlie nodded pensively.

Finally she smiled as she abruptly hugged vaggie from behind .

"Wish me luck " she said .

Vaggie smiled as Charlie dislodged herself from her .

Charlie motioned for vaggie to follow her as she left the master bedroom .