Hell is forever

"Hi !! ,I'm ..Charlie ,my dad asked me if .. I could meet with you. " Charlie said ,politely greeting Adam :- the first man.

Lute shifted in discomfort as she silently observed the princess of hell .

She was ... just ... too ...

"Yeah I know " Adam sarcastically replied with a grin .

Gullible ,for lack of a better term.

She lacked the savvy ,shrewdness and tact that would normally be expected of a princess of hell .

She was however, undeniably a very beautiful woman .

If she wasn't a filthy hellborn ,one in possession of what lute had deemed her own property ,she might have even considered her a decent choice for a one night stand .

"Here's my personal favourite ,you'll love it " Adam excitedly offered ,lifting his rib snack to the princess of hell .

Charlie glanced at lute with an aloof expression ,before glancing at the snack .

"Oh ..thanks " Charlie replied as she made for the snack .

Oh my f**king god ,lute exclaimed as she turned away .

Charlie's palm phased through the snack ,coming out the other way .

"HAHA ...HAHA!! " Adam laughed as Charlie flashed him a bored look , completely tired out by his childish antics .

"I got you again b*tch !! " he said ,pointing at her with an index .

"HAHA ...!!"

"Good sh*t" he said ,addressing lute as he finally overcame his mirth .

Lute nodded in affirmation .

Is this the kind of girls you are into right now ? , beautiful blond bimbo's ? .

Charlie flashed her a glance again ,before she returned to Adam .

What are you flashing me glances for ,lute wondered as she sauntered behind Adam carefully observing Charlie .

"You're an Exorcist ?" Charlie asked ,freezing lute in her tracks .

"Yes ..I am " lute replied coldy, with far more heat than she intended .

Charlie nodded in affirmation , returning her gaze to Adam .

"It's nice to meet you " Charlie added .

"Like wise " Lute replied ,being anything but .

Charlie summoned her thesis regarding the annual extermination with a wisp .

"i want to talk to you about- " Charlie began excitedly .

"Hold on " Adam replied cutting her off .

"We'll get to that " he promised .

Charlie sighed in frustration , agreeing nonetheless .

The next few minutes ran along with Adam explaining an extremely sexually explicit story about how he banged a virtue chick .

Charlie was seated ,hunched over the desk ,as she listened to adam bored out of her mind.

Lute couldn't resist smiling as she felt the rising emotions of frustration and anger in Charlie .

She might look initially gullible and harmless but she wasn't without her limits .

Adam ranted onwards ,almost perfectly tailoring his narration to arouse the highest amount of distain and disgust in Charlie .