Attack !

"Lead the charge." Adam instructed.

Lute nodded professionally as she clipped her mask on with a buzz.

Vaggie was extremely unsettled by the continuation of the extermination as usual, turning to gaze at the recently departed party.

Lute grasped her tightly on the wrist, holding her in place.

She grasped niffty with the other, jumping and dragging the both of them into the portal.

"ALL EXORCISTS CHARGE !" She ordered, as she flew into the hellish atmosphere.

The exorcists jumped into the portal, quickly following after her with shrieks of excitement as they brandished there weapons.

Vaggie cursed as she struggled against lute's restrain.

"Don't worry." She reassured.

"She'll be alright."

"For now, we need to keep up the act." She finished as she broke away from the two of them, charging downwards at an accelerated pace.

Vaggie cursed as the portal closed with the emergence of Adam.

The exorcists landed one after the other on the hellish floor with a blast, splintering it with there descent.

A moment was spared as they gazed at the sizable amount of sinners awaiting there arrival, brandishing mutiple array of weapons ranging from firearms, clubs, spears and crudely fashioned tools.

The area glowed a golden yellow as Adam landed in front of the exorcist army with a blast, gazing at there opposition with a smile.

"Kill them all." He ordered.

The sinners cursed and charged with the utterance of his orders.

They collided with the exorcist army, yellow and red blood mingling in the gruesome display of violence that followed.

Limbs were hacked, entrails spilled as everyone fought for victory.

The exorcist army made quick work of the relatively untrained sinner faction, with the sinners only managing to take down an angel or two due to sheer luck and will.

However what the sinner faction lacked in skill they made up for in numbers with an outstanding degree of sinners rushing out from every nook and cranny to take the place of the recently deseased numbers.

Claire smirked as she cleaved a sinner in two, dashing out of the way as another pelted her location with an automatic fire.

She zigzagged, deftly dancing around his desperate assault.

He lunged backwards as another exorcist stabbed him from behind, ripping him in two as she withdrew her weapon.

Lute flew out of the way as another sinner made at her with a spiked club.

She promptly flung her spear towards him, impaling him and the sinners behind him in a skewer.

She dashed pasted them, reclaiming her weapon with a squelch as she made for another.

She cringed her eyes shut, guilt riddling her body as she incapacitated another.

Vaggie cursed as she blasted a hole in the head of another, flying out of the way as a missile followed.

She flung her spear at the rocket weaponist, Impaling him to the wall with her spear.

She lunged and retrieved her weapon, dancing out of the way as a female demon pelted her with firearms.

She spun her spear, deflecting the bullets skillfully.

Another exorcist flickered and decapitated the woman with a slash, flying into the sky to pick another quarry.