Radio back on air

A white metallic heeled angelic foot stepped on the wet cobblestoned surface of the pavement .

An angelic scout can be seen slowly observing the buildings in the cannibal colony ,two of her entourage closely following after .

She stopped at the building gazing at it intently .

A cannibal charged out with a yell , lunging at her with a cleaver .

He was swiftly cleaved in two by one of her escorts ,blood erupting from his dismembered corpse .

She didn't even spare him a glance as she continued her observation .

"We might have strayed too far ...." one of her entourage says .

"Don't you think it's best that we return to the ship now ?" She added .

The Angelic scout was quiet as she observed the building intently .

She slowly lifted a palm towards her face ,carefully ripping away the angelic helmet with a static hum.

Beautiful dark purple hair rolled downwards all the way to her shoulders ending with a radiant violet at the tip .

A slight sadistic smile tugged at her lip as she gazed at the building.

"I came for an overlord ...." She confessed .

"And I'm not going back without one .."

She turned to address the speaker behind her .

"So if you know what's best for you Seraphina ...you'll keep your mouth shut. " she rebuked .

The addressed Exorcist nodded vigorously .

"Are we clear ?" She inquired .

"Crystal ma'am " the Exorcist replied .

She smiled ,appeased by the passive display .

Her face fell into a frown as she returned to the building .

"There's one in there right now." she said.

"How are you so sure ?" asked the other .

"It's in her routine ..."she replied .

"Every single day ,she goes out for a walk ,goes to the pride ring , takes a brief stroll and finally comes back for tea right here ." She continued .

"Sounds like an organized one .." the other added.

"She is." admitted the scout .

"Do you think we can take her ?" The other asks.

The scout smiled wickedly as she gazed at the building .

"I know I can. " she simply replied .

"The real question is if you two can ?" She added .

They both froze in terror at the implications of her words .

She cheerily laughed .

"Oh please don't be like that !! " She begged .

"I'll try my best to at least make sure you both make it out alive " she admitted.

They sighed in relief , partially placated by her declaration .

They froze just as they were about to enter the building ,alerted by the ominous sounds that followed .

An ominous howl is heard as a giant shadow pool slowly congealed onto the floor .

The sky dimmed a dark red ,as a broken man slowly staggered out of it .

He was panting heavily ,muttering incoherent words to himself as he grasped his head in pain ,staggering towards them .