Tension

The doors of the hotel slowly creaked open to reveal a tense atmosphere in place .

Vaggie and lute froze in place ,the inhabitants of the hotel not even noticing there entrance due to the scene at play.

Lute felt her skin grow cold as she gazed at a person she had only ever seen from afar once or twice during high profile meetings in heaven.

Lucifer morningstar glared at alastor intently with a vicious toothy grin ,Alastor glared back with equal amounts of distain and anger If not more .

Charlie was laughing sheepishly as she interposed her self between the two them .

Slowly Lucifer's eyes oriented on the two of them ,every eye following soon after.

Vaggie straightened in attention as she met his gaze ,he gave Lute a glance before his eyes slowly landed on the box on vaggie's hand.

"Is that coffee ?" He asked ,his voice dispelling the spell of silence cast on the hotel .

Vaggie nodded vigorously with a sheepish grin of her own .

He slowly walked towards her ,his eyes glued on alastor warily .

Vaggie helpfully opened the box as he reached for a bottle .

He brought out a bottle and popped the seal open with a crack gazing at vaggie intently.

Lute shifted at his close proximity.

"Maggie ..." He greeted as he took a sip .

"Sir ..." Vaggie greeted back with a strained smile .

He smacked his lips ,assessing it's contents.

"Heslie ...?" He asked .

Vaggie nodded in affirmation .

He took another longer sip as he turned to face Charlie.

"You ordered heslie coffee charlie ?" He asked .

Charlie nodded with a smile .

"I'm taking a bottle. " He said as he turned towards the door ,not even sparing lute another glance .

"Thats- " Charlie began as he slammed the door shut taking his leave .

"Okey ..." Charlie called out ,her face falling .

Charlie exhaled ,grasping her scalp in frustration as she turned to face alastor .

He flashed her a menacing demonic grin .

"Alastor ,that was uncalled for. " Charlie said.

"You shouldn't have said you cared for me more than my actual dad." She finished .

"My dear ,.." Alastor replied ,anger ozzing off of his very demeanour.

"I've done far more to contribute to your cause than that man ever did !"

Charlie sighed as she took a step back 

"Alastor ... that man is my father." Charlie stated ,gazing at him intently.

"Haah !, " Alastor laughed .

"What kind of a father let's his daughter fend for herself in a place like-"

Charlie growled ,her eyes burning a deep red as horns erupted from her scalp .

She walked towards alastor stopping with there face inches apart .

"Don't get between me and my family Alastor !" She warned ,her voice deepening with anger .

Alastor grin widened as he gazed into her red eyes .