Truth

A golden light appeared with an angelic hum depositing a tiny woman unto the floor.

She was a beautiful light skinned woman wearing a blue robe, sporting a rough maroon haircut and white tiny wings in her back.

She hit the floor with a splat landing on her neck, a accident that would have been fatal if not for her angelic status.

She hastily scurried off of the floor, standing on her feet as she gazed around vigorously.

"The mouth, Alastor .... certain death ... demonic lady..."

"Wait ." She exclaimed as she took in her appearance and gazed at giant pearly gates, which emitted a golden hum.

She gasped as she slowly walked towards the gates, swaying from the side to side as she gazed at it intently.

An angel landed in front of her with a golden blast, shocking her to silence.

"I'm sorry ... who are you ?"  Saint Peter asked, flashing her a insincere grin.

She gazed at him silently in wonder.

"You look so handsome ." She whispered.

He quirked a brow in trepidation as he gazed at her intently.

"Okey ..."

"It's been a while since I've had that reaction on anyone."

She made for him in wonder, with him swiftly sidestepping to avoid contact with her.

She ignored him and continued towards the gates.

He grasped her in the robe and heaved her back.

"Who are you ?" He asked again.

Her face morphed into multiple expressions of confusion.

"Can't I enter ?" She whined.

"Not until your name is one that book ." He replied, motioning to it.

"But I'm an angel ..." She whined further.

"Look at my wings ..."

"I just manifested here."

"Wouldn't God want me to be here ?" 

Saint Peter gazed at her intently.

"What is your name ?" He asked.

"Niffty." She replied.

Without any further prompting saint Peter went to the gates end, and flung her down the hellish abyss.

She screamed as she was swallowed by the hellish abyss.

He smacked his palms together as he made for his table.

"Good riddance." He whispered.

The golden light appeared again, hurriedly this time as it deposited Niffty in front of him with a splat.

"Tihi..." She laughed.

He swiftly grasped and threw her into the air back to the recess again.

"Whoopeeee !!" She yelled as she fell downwards.

She manifested instantly this time with a golden puff.

Saint Peter threw and threw and threw with her manifesting again and again.

Finally he bowed to the ground in sorrow.

"Forgive me Lord, I have sinned ..." He cried.

"I am So SO SORRY ." He finished as Niffty hopped to the gate vigorously.