29| WAVE OF PLEASURE

Author's POV:-

They were back from their honeymoon

They were back from their honeymoon. It was 2 O'Clock in the afternoon. It was a Sunday. So they both were resting. But soon after meerab emerged from the washroom. Murtasim was sitting on the bed waiting for her.

Their gaze met through the mirror in their room. Suddenly the room was filled with tension. Too much sexual tension. Meerab went towards murtasim, while she kept the wet towel on the chair, hanging it on its edge.

Meerab sat on the bed. Murtasim stood up and walked to stand in front of her.

Meerab's POV:-

I felt him coming closer, and I blinked nervously at him, when he pressed his knee beside me on the bed

I felt him coming closer, and I blinked nervously at him, when he pressed his knee beside me on the bed. I tilted backward with his move, he came above me. I breathed erratically. I tried to calm myself like murtasim told me.

My back touched the softness of the mattress. And I felt lips brushing on my cheeks. Giving me butterfly kisses on both of my cheeks. I controlled the smile that etched on my face.

As his lips landed on mine. I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. Slowly and tenderly. He moved his hand from back to the side of my waist in slow motion.

My heartbeats raced erratically. His lips left mine and he brushed his lips again with my jawline. Slowly smooching it.

I felt his hand move on my midriff. I arched my body with the sync of his fingers. And my hands fisted the bedsheet beneath me to calm my racing heartbeats in my chest.

“Murtasim,”

I breathed at a leisurely pace. And bit on my lower lip while closing my eyes.

I thinned my brows, and breath hitched when he lowered his lips even more and kissed the middle of my chest.

I was wearing a kurti. With the small partition on its centre. The swell of my breasts were slightly visible as I took deep breaths.

My fist tightened on the bed sheet, when I felt him pulling his lips up a bit.

Murtasim : “ Calm down, meerab. Kuch bhi agar acha feel na ho. Toh just say Murtasim stop. And I'll stop. Okay.”
He grinned at me tenderly. Cupping my chubby cheeks in his palms.
( Calm down, meerab. Anything if it doesn't feel good. So just say stop Murtasim. And I'll stop okay.)