13| IZHAAR-E-ISHQ

Meerab was feeling annoyed with continuous fighting with murtasim

Meerab was feeling annoyed with continuous fighting with murtasim. From that time, she was married. She felt like her identity was being snatched being married to murtasim.

But after living and spending her time with him, she gradually realised that he is not like how zamindars are portrayed in society. His image was important to him and not more than his family. His family was the first and foremost important thing in his life.

She was always so independent in her life. She didn't know she needed a companion in her life like others. Being independent doesn't mean you don't need someone. It means even if no is by your side you can still survive.

Maybe this was a thing. Amidst being independent and strong willed, she forgot she needed someone to take care of her. All women need love and care even if they are capable of taking care of their own very well.

She felt anguish towards him because she was snatched off her family. She didn't know who to believe? Her family who she stayed with all her life. Only to be abandoned by them if she didn't marry murtasim.

Of course, she disliked the idea of marrying him because it snatched the love of her parents. But with him she realised she wasn't snatched away but her parents wanted the best of her. She realised that living with him.

That he was not bad at all. As she initially thought of him.

But in the midst of anger she said,
"Chinn Jane ka kya dukh hota hai tumhe kya pata?"
( How would you know the sorrow of something getting snatched?)

Murtasim : " Sahi kaha mujhse kabhi kaha kuch chinna hai. Mujhse kya chinna hai aao tumhe dikhata hu."
( You are right. Nothing ever got snatched from me. Come I will show you what has been snatched from me.)

They went to a room. Murtasim came with a camera in his hand. And spoke,
" Khwaab mere bhi the. Photographer bana chahta tha main. Ek wildlife international photographer. Apne bal bute pe kuch karna chahta tha. Iss saare system me, maahol me kio interest nahi hai. Aur na hi kabhi tha. Lekin jab main baba sahab ko apna khwaab batane yaha aaya toh. Mere bimar baap me zimmedario ki ye pag mujhe pehna di. Aur sach me, unki takleef ke aage mujhe mere khwaab bahut chote lagne lage. Maan gaya. Chod Diya sab kuch. Apne khwaab, apni chahat, aur sambhal Li ye pag. Chin jaane ka gam, takleef, kaise hoti hai? Kitni hoti hai? Sab ehsaas hai mujhe.
Isliye seh leta hu. Mard hu na ro nahi sakta."
( Even though I had dreams. I wanted to become a photographer. An international
wild life photographer. I wanted to do something on my own. I have no interest in this entire system, this environment,
and neither did I have any interest. But when I came here to tell baba saheb my dream here, my ailing father put this turban of responsibilities on my head. And honestly, I found my dreams to be really small in front of his illness. I agreed. I left everything. My dreams, my love, and i took control of this turban. The sorrow of getting snatched, the pain, how is it? How much is it? I realize it all. This is why I tolerate it all. I am a man, I cannot cry.)