14| TANTALIZING INTIMACY

Meerab felt overwhelming emotions rising in her

Meerab felt overwhelming emotions rising in her. After their confession and Marium's rukhsati. She felt complete. She wanted to enjoy her marriage with murtasim.

They both had taken their day off due to marium's rukhsati.

Meerab emerged from the bathroom wearing a pink suit with her silver jhumkis adorning her ears. She looked enchanting, with the sunrays falling over her brown skin.

They both felt happy and prosperous around each other.

Meerab stood near the mirror of her room. And started drying her hair with a towel in her hands. With a smile blazing on her lips. Murtasim emerged in the room soon to rest for a while.

🎵 Zatak Kar Zulf Jab Tum TauliyeSe Baarishein Azaad Karti HoAchha Lagta HaiHila Kar Honth Jab Bhi HauleHaule Guftagu Ko Saaz Karti HoAchha Lagta Hai 🎵

Se Baarishein Azaad Karti Ho
Achha Lagta Hai
Hila Kar Honth Jab Bhi Haule
Haule Guftagu Ko Saaz Karti Ho
Achha Lagta Hai 🎵

Murtasim felt heartwarming emotions rising in him with his fastened heartbeats.
He went towards and caged her between his arms and the dressing table.

Author's POV:-

They both could feel each other. Meerab couldn't control her emotions. So she moved and turned towards him and kissed him on his lips fervently. They kissed each other. Meerab held his hair in her hand and twirled it with her fingers and kept it in her hand.

MURTASIM 'S POV:-

I pulled her from her hair, kiss her passionately, while I pull her closer from her hips, the other hand caressing all of her body, our bodies became one as we grinned at each other. While humping
ourselves on each other over the clothing.

Meerab started placing kisses over his neck and chest. He fell over the moon for her. He wanted to express his love for her. By not just love making. But through gestures, like caring for each other.

(In his thoughts):-

"Mujhe tumhe haq se choona hai meerab. Tumhari har harkat ke peeche ki wajah jaani hai mujhe. Tumhe kya pasand kya napasand hai jaana hai. Tum thak kar aao toh tumhe apne god me sulana hai. Tumahari favourite coffee tumhari liye banani hai. Tumhare saath puri zindagi guzarne hai."
(Meerab, I have chosen you by right. I know the face behind your actions. You have to know what you like and what you don't like. If you thank me then you will be put to sleep in your God. Your favorite coffee has to be made for you. "I want to spend my entire life with you.")

Murtasim felt overwhelmed with these emotions. His eyes moistened as they kissed and profused their love for each other.

MEERAB'S POV:-

I could see the contours of his broad shoulders and destined chest. I could feel my torso touching his. My breath seemed to halt at the intimacy yet my chest was heaving erratically at the same time. With charcoal eyes, shining in anticipation, his fingers traced a gentle pattern up and down my arm.

The pulse of my heart echoed in my ears as his other hand weaved through my hair, his fingers tangling in my strands.
Everything ceased to exist beyond our little bubble, when his touch wandered from my arm to the delicate corner of my neck.

I couldn't hold back. As I moaned into his mouth while kissing him passionately.

The concious part of my mind seemed to shut as my lashes flickered close in consent. His overpowering presence invaded my senses as his hand circled around my neck. In a gentle hold, with him giving butterfly kisses across my cheeks. The contact was so slight, yet so sensual.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

They both were breathing heavily. Meerab was close to find her release. She started grinding over his clothed dick. She started rubbing herself all over him. Soon she found her release with a moan. She suddenly felt exhausted because of the sensations on her body.

They both again looked up at each other. Their eyes communicating with each other. Like both of them didn't need words to express themselves.

MURTASIM 'S POV:-

✍🏻 "Ek tasveer me lagta hai ke hum bhi khush the,

Ek awaaz se lagta hai ke sab acha hai,

Meri duniya me kio cheez thikane pe nahi,

Bas, tujhe dekh ke lagta hai ki sab acha hai."

He told her to take rest. He didn't wanted her to feel overwhelmed with sudden intimacy between them. He saw she was equally in anticipation.

I circled my hand around her neck. My fingers caressing her skin to provide her comfort in any manner.

Soon she started trembling with her release, she moaned out loud. And lumped over my shoulder, exhausted.

Our eyes met. She was looking so divine with sweat and covering her. Her hair was messy. Lips swollen. Hickies adorned over her neck.

MEERAB'S POV:-

I felt my dampness seeping through my underwear. I never felt like this before. What the heck was that?

Everything suddenly felt too overwhelming. I felt my eyes moist with tears. I didn't know why I was crying. It all felt too much all of a sudden.

MURTASIM'S POV:-

I saw her crying over my shoulder. I couldn't understand why she was crying. But I patted her back and spoke sweet nothings in her ears.

Soon it struck to me, it might be overwhelming for her. So I gently stroked her back. And whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Soon she stopped sobbing.

She looked so beautiful and calm after everything. Before he wanted to take her. But right now gazing at her he felt nothing except love for her.

Author's POV:-

Meerab couldn't recover from her exhausting orgasm. Murtasim made her drink some water and calmed her.

Soon she said, she wanted to sleep. So he closed the curtains of the room. And cuddled with her. While softly stroking her hair and back.

He started massaging her inner thighs. As he knew she felt the ache there. Through her expressions. So he massaged her while she slept peacefully in the realm of their own intimacy, cocooned in the protectiveness and warmth of his arms.

I can't believe I wrote this. Please comment and tell me how is it. Also there's more to come. For their budding relationship. This is the just the start,
Ye sirf shuruwat hai meri jaan, picture abhi baaki hai.

Do vote and comment bahut sara for next chapter. Hope you liked it.