7| LOVE AMIDST RIVALRY

Murtasim was feeling giddy with all the fluttering emotions within him

Murtasim was feeling giddy with all the fluttering emotions within him. After reminiscing about their marriage and his moments with meerab.

He was standing near the balcony. Lost in his thoughts.

" Oh khudaya, kya ho raha hai mujhe. Jitna mujhse door Jaa rhai hai, Mai utna hi uske taraf khicha Jaa Raha hu. "
( Oh god, what is happening to me? The more she goes far for me, the more I am attracted towards her.)

Murtasim felt confused with all these emotions. Especially he felt like he was getting attracted towards her. Last night, after thier interaction he felt like meerab was too reciprocating his feelings towards him. But he felt awkward with all these situations surrounding them.

 But he felt awkward with all these situations surrounding them

As suggested by murtasim, naa begum was feeling good. As her daughter-in-law was handling the khanni work. And helping the people with issues in their lives.

Meerab was handling the accounts. She was looking gorgeous in her rani pink suit.

Murtasim was going by when his gaze turned towards her. He looked at her lovingly. And approached her and stood near her.

Maa begum looked at him astonished. He felt shy because of her mother's teasing gaze on him.

Murtasim approached her slowly from backside. And leaned towards her. With his hands either side of her. Indirectly caging her.

Meerab felt him near with his body scent. And recognised him and turned towards him. With their faces being inches apart.
Her breath hitched.

Meerab : " Kaan me kyu ghuss rahe ho?"
( Why are you coming close to my ear?)

Murtasim : " Personal baat hai. Phir kaho gi bataya nahi."
( It is something personal. Then you will say, I didn't tell you.)

Meerab turned towards him with anger blazing her eyes.

Murtasim : "Hisaab kittab karte waqt Thora dhyaan rakhna. Dobara bimar nahi ho sakti tum."
( Just be careful while making the accounts. I cannot get unwell again.)

Meerab : " Dil toh mera chahta hai tumpe khana hi band kardu faqur se maro tum. "
( I want to stop feeding you, may you die of hunger.)

Murtasim chuckled and said,
" Ye bhi karke dekh lo. Best of luck."
( Try this as well.)