19| IBADDAT

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Simplicity is love

Simplicity is love. And love is simple. I don't know why we complicate our relationship with our overthinking or just negative thoughts occupying our mind 24/7.

I know sometimes you are just paranoid of things happening in your life. Maybe it was same happening with meerab too.

She felt annoyed suddenly, with her raging harmones. But she knew herself.

MEERAB'S POV:-

I knew I have to heal from my parents betrayal

I knew I have to heal from my parents betrayal. But maybe it was for my betterment. I have to move forward, I have to believe in the version of me that is laughing in bed on a Sunday morning with the person they love twenty years from now, because I deserve that future. It is waiting for me. I just have to choose it.

Problems never stop, they merely get exchanged and/or upgraded.

Happiness comes from solving problems. The keyword here is "solving". If you're avoiding your problems or feel like you don't have any problems, then you're going to make yourself miserable. If you feel like you have problems that you can't solve, you will likewise make yourself miserable. The secret sauce is in the solving of the problems, not in not having problems in the first place.

Meerab knew one thing, that was to empower herself. She wrote a quote for herself when she was young.

Seek out people who empower you.
Learn to empower those who you love. And
during those times when no one's around,
know that you can empower yourself.

While growing up, she learnt this quote from her father. There were times, when Waqas himself was alone due to cases and due to his transfers from city to city. So many times, he didn't have his family around to support him. So he supported himself.

This taught meerab a big lesson of her life from her baba. That you should seek people who empowers you. And you should learn to empower those people who you love. And when you're lonely or alone, you don't need anyone if you, yourself are standing beside you like your shadow.