28| SHOPPING

🎵Hai tujhi se vaasta bas,Gair sara jahaan,Tu mile bas, tu mile aur

Gair sara jahaan,
Tu mile bas, tu mile aur.
Kuch bhi chahu na.

Toote toote khwaab saare,
Bujh gaye ehsaas ye saare,
Yaad phir bhi ab talak mujhko
Teri har baat hai yeh.
Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai.🎵

~ Rahul Jain (Yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai)

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Meerab was going shopping with murtasim today. They were going back to karachi today. She enjoyed her honeymoon with murtasim. They were there for almost 2 weeks.

Meerab : " Murtasim jaldi Karo mujhe Ghar Jana hai. Mai sabko miss kari hu. Pata maa begum se baat hui thi. Marium bhi ghar aa rahi hai."
( Murtasim, hurry up, I have to go home. I miss everyone. I know I talked to Maa Begum. Marium is also coming home.)
She said, enthusiastically, jumping on her toes.

Saying this, she grabbed the car keys from the shelf. And went outside holding her handbag in her arms. She adorned a new look today.

Something in between traditional and classy. She wore a kurti and denim jeans beneath it. She completed her look with silver jhumkis adorning her ears. And her nude lipstick. With her hair open. And a lot of bangles on both of her wrists.

Murtasim followed her behind looking at her enthusiastic self. He was happy that her inner conflict was resolved and she chose to forgive her parents. Also meet them when they go back.

They both sat in car together. Meerab was driving and murtasim was happy being her passenger princess as long as she was content with it.

They went to a mall. And bought various stuff. Murtasim held a trolley for her to keep the items she wanted to buy in it.
But meerab beat him to do it herself.

Meerab : " Ye main karungi."
( I'll do this.)
Pushing the trolley with its handle.

Murtasim just smiled at her antics. And kissed the side of her forehead. Meerab pushed the trolley with murtasim caging her, from behind.

They bought various types of chocolates, candies, and chewing gums. Also some of their necessities. Then went to the billing counter and waited in the queue. And then took their shopping bags with their luggage to the airport.

 And then took their shopping bags with their luggage to the airport