8| THE HURT

A girl came to murtasim to complain about Malik zubair 's case

A girl came to murtasim to complain about Malik zubair 's case. Meerab was tensed as she felt something was wrong.

She went to murtasim. He was near the pool side.

Meerab : " Murtasim ye galat hai. Wo meri wajah se yaha aayi hai qaidi ban ke, gulam ban ke. Tum usse saza nahi de sakte ho."
( Murtasim this is wrong. She has come here because of me as a prisoner, a slave, you cannot punish her.)

Murtasim : " Yaha Aisa hi hota hai. "
( That's how things work here.)

Meerab : " Lekin mai aisa nahi hone dungi. Aur kya hoga uske saath?"
( But I won't let this happen. And what will happen with her?)

Murtasim : " Mai tay karunga."
( I'll decide.)

Meerab : " Murtasim Mai uske saath kisi bhi kisam ki zayakti bardasht nahi karungi."
( I will not tolerate any form of injustice with her.)

Murtasim : " Tumhari University me kya dheet bana sikhate the."
( Did they teach you to be stubborn in your university?)

Meerab : " Nahi, zaalimo ke khilaf kahde hona sikhate the. Ziddi ghodo ko laagam daalna sikhate the. Aur inko astable me kas ke badhna sikhate the.
( They taught us to stand up against tyrants. They taught us how to tie up stubborn horses, and also, how to tie them in the stable.)

Murtasim : " Bhaut accha sikhi ho tum. Kitne saal lage."
( You learned well. How many years did it take?)

Meerab : " Chaar saal. Aur apne kaam me bahaut mahir hu mai. Especially tum jaise
Ziddi logon ko badi acchi tarah sidha karna aata hai. Aah!
( Four years, and I am an expert in my work. I know really well how to fix stubborn people like you well. Ouch!)

Merbab was about fell in the pool. But murtasim held her palm in his hand.

Murtasim : " Chaar saal. Hmm."
( Four years. Hmm.)

Saying that, he left her hand and she fell into the pool. Her clothes completely drenched in water as well as her hair. Her clothes were sticking to her body like a second skin, making her curves visible to him.

Murtasim forwarded his hand to help her. But he jolted when meerab pulled him into the pool. Smirking at him.

Meerab : " Aur tumhe pata lag jayega."
( And you will find out.)
She said, and was about to leave the pool.

But murtasim held her back. With her hand twisting behind her back. He called her. And said,
" Pata lagne do."
( Let me find out.)

Both of their held unspoken emotions reeling inside them. Murtasim moved closer towards her and pinned her near the poolside. And cradled her cheeks. Inching towards her lips and kissed her.

Meerab kissed him back immediately. Not able to control her emotions. They both kissed each other hungrily and passionately.

 They both kissed each other hungrily and passionately