15| EMOTIONAL INTIMACY

[डरता जहाँ हमसे, हम तोसे डरते
सब जाने मोरी रानिया हाए
डरता जहाँ हमसे, हम तोसे डरते
है दगाबाज़ रे, नैना रे......]

Author's POV:-

Meerab woke up to an empty bed

Meerab woke up to an empty bed. She glanced at the clock. It was 8 am. She got up to freshen up and get ready for her workplace.

But she felt slightly embarrassed with her previous night actions.

She didn't know what had gotten into her suddenly that she reacted that way. Unknown to the rising emotions in her like passion, love, lust.

She glanced at the foggy mirror after her shower. Her collorbone was adorned with hickeys given non other than her beloved husband.

MURTASIM 'S POV:-

On the other hand, murtasim woke up quite early

On the other hand, murtasim woke up quite early. He glanced at meerab's sleeping figure cuddling the blanket like her life depended on it.

He felt like he wanted much more emotional connection with her rather than a simple bodily release. He felt that sex should embody love and care and should provide soothing effect and support for each other.

He felt like they built a feeling of trust, closeness and intimacy between them.

The previous night, after they became close to each other physically, they watched a movie together in their bedroom.

He massaged her back and feet before he left her to passout in her own abyss.

Murtasim glanced at the clock. He was late to work. So he left a note for Meerab. And kissed her forehead softly not before mumbling the three magical words in her ears.