17| AITBAAR

AUTHOR'S POV:-

There are five A's of intimacy

There are five A's of intimacy. Attention, acceptance, appreciation, allowing and affection.

Hugging, snuggling, and sitting next to another person are ways to practice physical intimacy.

Intimacy can be found in small things like cuddling, snuggling to each other. Communicating, speaking up about what you do or don't like, maintaining eye contact.

Meerab and Murtasim were also practicing this. They wanted to bond with each other. They have never been intimate with each other after their marriage. Of course they cuddle and make out but they were not ready for this step of their relationship yet.

They talked about their dreams. And recently when murtasim's birthday was celebrated, she gifted him a camera. And encouraged him to pursue his dreams.

Flashback:-

Meerab was excited to gift him his birthday present. As everyone went to their room after the celebration in lawn. Meerab quietly disappeared in her room.

And called murtasim to come with her. She had decorated the whole room with their Polaroid pictures, which they took when they were on date together recently.

She softly sat on the bed. And gestured him to close and sit near her. And he obliged. She gifted him a round oval box which was huge in its shape.

He opened it. And was suprised to see a Nikon DSLR Camera. It was one of the best cameras which were used in photography. Especially wildlife photography.

Murtasim was ecstatic to see his gift. He lunged towards meerab and hugged her close.

Meerab : " Ek aur ek gift hai murtasim."
( There is one more gift, murtasim.)

Murtasim : " Ek aur?"
(One more?)

Meerab gave him a coupon of a photography workshop. And they decided to go their tommorow.

Flashback over.

MURTASIM 'S POV:- (in his thoughts)