27| SENSATIONS

MURTASIM'S POV:-

I knew meerab didn't know these body sensations

I knew meerab didn't know these body sensations. It must be so awkward for her. I wanted her to be only mine. Her thoughts, and to be the one she thinks of in her mental, emotional and physical needs.

Of course she was not innocent but didn't have the adequate knowledge or depth of things we were going to explore in the future.

I was feeling out of words, to describe how badly I wanted her. But she was mine. Obviously not completely yet. But this intimacy within us was enough for now, for us.

It's not that I didn't want to explore these emotions with her. Her reactions and the way she breathed near me. Or called out while we made out. Turned me on. But I wanted her to know what we were supposed to do.

She knew what sex was. But that in-depth knowledge of sensations, she didn't know what that meant.

I hated it, we should be taught sex education. At least she could have understood the basics of touches. I hated that she was blindly following my instructions. Or would be following in future. I want her to explore these on her own. So that she knows what she wants, what she doesn't.

I badly wanted to explore it with her. But soon, the pinged sound caught my attention. The sound came from meerab's cellular device.

I slowly paced back to the corner of the room, where the phone was kept on the table. I grabbed the phone and went to meerab, she was downstairs in the lobby, the dining area where she was having her breakfast.

We will be going to explore some places in karachi. She was looking ravishing in her outfit. She wore black tee and brown pants. The tee was oversized for her. But she looked adorable in it.

She was wearing sneakers. It was a white coloured sneaker with black outlines on its border. I observed her intently. She had put makeup on her. Just her lipstick and her kajal. Her primer make up, that I have come to notice till now.

She was reading a magazine which was kept on the coffee table. I went towards her. And sat in front of her. Her attention shifted from that piece of sheet. I smiled affectionately at her.

Murtasim : " Your phone." I said to her.

Meerab retrieved her phone, which he kept on the table. And checked her messages, it was some company message to buy their plan. She ignored it.

Meerab : " Kuch nahi. Bakwas sa message tha."
( Nothing. Just spam messages.)

I nodded my head in okay. Meerab ordered a coffee for herself as the weather here was cold, not too cold but the breezes were made her hand numb with detachment.

She held the cup with her both of her hands. And sipped her coffee with contentment written all over her face.

MEERAB'S POV:-