26| JOURNEY TO LOVE

🎵AANKHEIN MERI HAR JAGAH,
DHUDHE TUJHE BEWAJAH,
YE MAIN HOON YA, KIO AUR HAI
MERI TARAH.
KAISE HUA, KAISE HUA.
TU ITNA ZAROORI KAISE HUA.🎵🫶🏻

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Murtasim took meerab to her dream place for their honeymoon

Murtasim took meerab to her dream place for their honeymoon. From karachi they will board their flight again for bali, Indonesia. This was a surprise for Meerab. But maa begum already ruined his surprise but something more awaited for Meerab there.

Bali, a place famous for honeymooners. Known as the "Island of the Gods," Bali is a tropical paradise that offers honeymooners a perfect blend of adventure, relaxation, and cultural immersion.

Couples can explore lush rice terraces, tranquil temples, and pristine beaches while soaking in the island's vibrant culture and rich traditions.

From the bustling streets of Ubud to the serene shores of Nusa Dua, Bali offers a diverse range of experiences to suit every couple's preferences. Whether you're seeking romantic sunset dinners, exhilarating water sports, or rejuvenating spa treatments, Bali promises an unforgettable honeymoon filled with romance and adventure.

 Whether you're seeking romantic sunset dinners, exhilarating water sports, or rejuvenating spa treatments, Bali promises an unforgettable honeymoon filled with romance and adventure

Meerab slept during the whole flight. She was feeling sleepy in the middle of the air.

Soon they checked into their hotel room. It was a gorgeous suite. Booked by maa begum. They slept the whole day yesterday.

You know what intimacy is. For me intimacy, is holding hands and deep talks. I shrugged off my thoughts, and decided to enjoy my surroundings.

The sight from the balcony was a sight to behold. There were several trees around as far as I could see. Nature was healing my inner child unknowingly. There is an undeniable beauty, in the darkness before the dawn, an unmatched silence preceding the bird's songs.

I ran down my memory lane, how baba used to take me on trips with him to his court. On the journey to his court, there were several trees and plants. As the court, ordered people to plant more trees for the future generations. We would plant small tiller. And click pictures for the memories.