24| MIS-UNDERSTANDING ?

AUTHOR'S POV:-

Murtasim planned a trip for Meerab. After their confession only. He was planning this for weeks to surprise her.

He planned a trip to karachi. As meerab wanted to go there. But maa begum took over the duty for their trip, assuring murtasim that she'll take care of it.

They both were excited for the trip. Especially meerab, she wanted to go out after her marriage. Her work and Khanam duties were too much for her sometimes. She needed a break.

They both arranged their suitcases with their clothes and necessities. Murtasim kept a gift hidden in their suitcase for Meerab. It was a gown he wanted her to wear.

The arrangements were done by maa begum. Soon they called it a night. As their flight was in the morning.

Soon, the sun made an grand appearance on the window. Disturbing meerab's precious beauty sleep. She groaned in annoyance but remembered that she has to go her honeymoon. She excitedly went to the washroom and changed into a beautiful anarkali.

It was light kurti and pajama for travelling

It was light kurti and pajama for travelling. She saw murtasim emerging from the room's door with a few items in his hand which needed to be packed.

She went to him and excitedly hugged him from his back tightly. Murtasim shrieked at the sudden impact on his back.

Murtasim : " Meerab."

Meerab : " Murtasim hum karachi Jaa rahe hai na. Maa begum ne mujhe bataya. Bolo. Bolo na."
She whined childishly.
( Murtasim, we are going to karachi right. Maa begum told me. Say. Say na.)

Murtasim : " Haa meerab. Maa begum ko bhi abhi hi Mera plan kharab Karna tha."
He tsked in annoyance.
( Yes meerab. Maa Begum also had to spoil my plan just now.)

Meerab hit his back. And said,
" Maa begum ke chalte hi mujhe pata chala. Varna tum toh mujhe hi surprise me rakhte jiske liye surprise hai."
She spoke with cute expression while puffing her cheeks.
( It was only because of Maa Begum that I came to know. Otherwise you would have kept me as a surprise for whom there is a surprise.)

Murtasim leaned towards her and kissed her puffed cheeks. And pecked her forehead. Meerab shied out from sudden intimacy.

Murtasim chuckled at her shyness. They both got ready for airport. As their flight was on time. He told bakhtu to drive them to airport. And then return with the car.

They both kept their baggages in the trunk of the car. And wished goodbye to maa begum.

They already did their breakfast together.

Maa begum : " Khyaal rakhna, meri meerab ka. Aur dono ek dusre ka."
(Take care of my Meerab. and both of each other)

Meerab giggled at her words. And Murtasim glared at her. But her laughter miggled with the air. As she clutched her stomach while laughing, while gazing at murtasim with corner of her eyes.