23| HER FEARS

MEERAB'S POV:-

I was happy with my progressing relationship with murtasim

I was happy with my progressing relationship with murtasim. I cherished every moment that I had spent with him.

But unknowingly, a feeling of despair and a feeling that something will happen tore me apart. I had my own apartment which murtasim bought for me. As she stated in her agreement, the right to have her own property in her own name.

I don't know why was I thinking all of this. I shrugged off my negative thoughts and went to shower.

It was 7 in the morning, when I woke up. Murtasim had gone to gaon as some urgent field work came up that needed his guidance. He was khan, I knew his responsibilities towards his work.

I showered quickly and wore a simple kurti. Applied simple makeup, which included my skincare, and and applied kajal on my waterline. And a simple lip tint on my lips. And I was ready.

 And I was ready

(OOTD)

Then I went outside of my room. In search of murtasim, as it was only 8:30 in the morning. He wouldn't go to his work, this early.

As I was climbing down the stairs, humming a song. I saw him emerging from the kitchen. Holding two bowls of breakfast, cereal and milk.

I pouted at his choice of breakfast. But it was okay. I went towards him and stood by him, he finally noticed me.

Murtasim : " Meerab. Aao betho breakfast karo."
( Meerab. Come sit and have your breakfast.)

Meerab : " Kal bhi tumne mujhe zabardasti keyword 'zabardasti' khilaya tha. Main utna hi khaungi jitna mujhe khana hai. Samajh me aaya."
( Yesterday also you force fed me the keyword 'force'. I will eat only as much as I am told. Did you understand?)

Murtasim nodded at her words obediently. And served her breakfast.

Meerab : " Murtasim mujhe accha nahi lag raha hai."
( Murtasim I'm not feeling good.)