12| AQEEDAT

Meerab went with Marium to meet anas

Meerab went with Marium to meet anas. But she felt something was off.

They discussed things. And she felt like something was absent. The way he was profusing his love for her, reminded her of murtasim.

The way they communicate with each other, the flirting , his gazes, his teasing.

Suddenly she felt something brewing in her heart while seeing marium and anas together.

She didn't say anything at that moment. But she wanted to discuss this with murtasim first.

Meerab came to her room and saw murtasim making tea for himself.

She went towards him and they made tea together. After taking a sip she asked him,
" Kaisi bani hai?"
( How does it taste?)

Murtasim : " Uske liye toh peene padi gi."
(For that I have to drink it.)

Meerab : " Piyo na jaldi."
(Drink it fast.)
Meerab told him impatiently.

Author's POV:-

Also told him about his day. And told that she met anas today with Marium and he proposed her.

Murtasim : " Anas??"

Meerab showed his photo to him. Murtasim was engraged looking at the picture. And told her he is not anas. But Malik zubair.

Meerab couldn't conceal her disbelief. She asked him again,
"Hnn?"
(What ?)

But she told him that he met her. And told her that he is anas. And was profusing his never ending love for marium.

They both went to marium's room. And Murtasim talked to her. He checked anas's number and double checked it. And told her that he is Malik zubair. He'll never let marium marry her.

Marium will get married to someone else. And haya's marriage is done with naurez.
She'll go to his house within a week after her rukhsati.

Murtasim declared his decision to maa begum as well. And she agreed with him.

Meerab was waiting for murtasim in her room. For them to sleep together and talk about her day with him.

But she fell asleep while waiting for him. She was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. Her head was off the pillow. She was lying diagonally on her bed.

Murtasim came and saw her sleeping like a baby on her bed. He went and corrected her posture, kept his hand under her head, also tucked her under the blanket. Took off her duppata and let her sleep. But meerab clutched his hand near her chest.

She held his hand close to her. And dozed off in her slumber again. Murtasim was entranced by her beauty and innocence which reflected on her face.

Murtasim feathered with her hairs and tucked it behind her ear. Softly gazing and smiling at her sleeping self. He slept near her, down on the floor. With his head, near meerab's pillow. His hand between her bosoms.