31 - louis

Antonias POV

"I'm back home." I shouted as I walked into the house.

I just came back home from Camilas. Of course I told my mom that I sleep over at Haileys since I was a bit afraid to tell her that I'm in a relationship with my teacher.

I quickly rushed up in my room so that no one could ask further questions but then my brother walked in my room.

"Already at home, huh?" He smirked.

"What do you want, Louis?" I asked.

"Where were you?"

"At Haileys." I lied.

"Mhm... Then what did you do in this house?" Louis questioned and showed me a picture which showed me when I entered Camilas home yesterday.

What do you want from me?"

"Who owns this giant house?"

"I won't tell you." I firmly said.

"I'm gonna tell mom." He threatened.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm for real, Antonia. Tell me who this big ass house belongs to or I'm gonna tell mom."

"No." I said.

"I'm gonna tell her."

"Mhm..." I chuckled.

Louis got up and left my bedroom. "Mom!" He shouted. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back inside again.

"Sit back down." I commanded and he did as I told him.

"You wanna know who this house belongs to?"

He nodded.

"It's my girlfriends house."

"Yeah as if..." Louis laughed.

"I'm for real."

"Stop lying to me. You don't have a girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes. "Louis, you wanted to know who this house belongs to and I told you so now please believe me."

"Why did you never told us that you have a girlfriend?" He questioned me.

"Because it's not that easy." I responded. "She's a few years older and-"

"How old is she?"

"26."

"26 isn't even that much older than you are. What's her name? Who is she?"

"She's- I can't tell you."

"Antonia, tell me!"

"I'm gonna show you a picture of her. You probably know her." I told Louis and began to look through my phone to find a picture of Camila. When I found one, I quickly showed it to him.

He looked at the picture for a bit until he said, "Ouh! I know her from somewhere."

I stayed quiet.

"Wait!" Louis exclaimed. "Oh my God! That's the one hot teacher from school."

I nodded.

"You're kidding!"

"No. I'm not."

"I don't believe you."

"Ugh. Louis you're so annoying." I mumbled and looked for a picture of Camila and me together. I then found one and showed it to him. "Is that proof enough?"