2 - "you're a stalker"

Antonia's POV

"Toni, could you please tell us the answer?" My Spanish teacher said, tearing me out of my thoughts.

"I uhm-" I stuttered out.

Hailey, who was sitting next to me gladly showed me the question and I could answer it, earning a "Very good." From Mrs. Garcia.

After that I drifted off into my daydreaming again.
It's been a few weeks since the first day of school and I still don't know more about Ms. Díaz.

And about that thing with Hailey and Mr. Henderson: He said nothing about the kiss which Hailey finds totally stupid of him but if he said something, she would've lost her mind so she better be glad that it's like this.

After Spanish we had English class. I really love English but I hate this damn teacher...

"So guys, I need to tell you something. I know we don't know us for a long time but I am pregnant so I'm just gonna be here for another two months." Mrs. Jones confessed.

"Thank god!" I quietly said but it probably wasn't that quiet since I quickly earned a harsh look from her.

"But who is gonna be our new teacher?" Sam asked.

"I'm not sure yet... Wether Ms. Paige or Ms. Díaz." She shrugged her shoulders.

My heartbeat probably stopped as I heard this.
We're getting Ms. Díaz in English and Maths?!

"Do we have two Ms. Díaz' at our school?" I asked Hailey to make sure it is the Ms. Díaz.

Hailey shook her head.

We're really getting Ms. Díaz...

"But now we're gonna start the lesson." Mrs. Jones smiled.

The lesson went on and my thoughts were of course somewhere else but when she asked me something, I could answer it.

However after class there was a quick break and Hailey and I decided to go to the parking lot where most of the teachers cars were.

"What are we doing here?" She asked.

"I need to find her car."

"You don't even know her car nor how her license plate looks."

"I know how her license plate looks and I know that she drives a black car." I responded.

"Great Toni, very very good." She mumbled. "You know what you are? You are a stalker." Hailey said.

"Shut up and help me look for a black car." I told her.

And about five minutes later, we found her car. Ms. Díaz drove a black Mercedes AMG GLC.

"That's her car!" I nearly shouted.

"A bit more quiet."

"3 0 3. Maybe her birthdays on the thirtieth of March... She'd be an Aries." I mumbled.

"Great, now we can leave again." Hailey said, obviously being uncomfortable with the place we stood in.

"Fine." I mumbled.

We walked back into the school and there was Ms. Díaz but instead of walking past her, Hailey decided to push me into her.

"S-sorry." I stuttered out.

"Mhm..." She mumbled and raised a brow.

"Yeah, I'm also sorry." Hailey lied.

Ms. Díaz just nodded and walked away.

"That was weird..." She mumbled.

"It was." I hissed. "Whatever. She smelled good..." I mumbled.

"Jeez..." Hailey rolled her eyes.

Hailey and I continued to walk around in the school until the bell rang and it was time for class again.
The rest of the classes went on pretty fast and then it was time for lunch break.

Hailey, Leah; Ana; Chloe; Sam and I sat together in the cafeteria, eating lunch.
Normally it's just Hailey, Leah and I but today the rest of our friends surprisingly came with us.

We ate and talked a bit until it was time for PE. I had no motivation nor energy left for this shit so I decided to just say I'm on my period to not have to participate.

After PE, I went to my car and on the way there I ran into Ms. Díaz. And by 'ran into' I don't mean nudged her as I walked past her. No. I mean really running into her - again.

I was on my way to my car. I was looking at my phone while walking and then I bumped into her but instead of being mad or sum, she just smiled at me and said, "That's the second time today... Are you following me?"

I nervously giggled.

"I uhm-" I started but she cut me off, "That was a joke." She laughed.

"I- I just- I'm sorry for bumping into you again, Ms. Díaz." I really was impressed by myself for getting out this sentence.

"It's no big deal." Ms. Díaz smiled warmly at me.

"It kinda is. I mean, that's literally the second time today."

"It isn't if you won't keep it up..." She laughed.

I only nodded and smiled politely before walking off to my car.