22 - "i won't be able to stop"

Antonias POV

"Good morning!" I said as I walked into the classroom while happily smiling at Hailey; Chloe; Ana and Leah.

"Why are you so late?" They asked as soon as I sat down.

"Because I didn't want to come to Geography lesson." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Thanks for telling that." Ms. Díaz said as she entered the classroom. "You stay after class." She demanded.

I nodded.

The class went on and I got a few harsh faces from Camila for talking with Hailey; Chloe; Ana and Leah but I mean it was hot, it was really hot.

I slowly packed up my stuff while everyone already rushed outside but I had to stay longer anyways.

Ms. Diaz got up and closed the door while I packed the rest of my stuff and slowly made my way to her desk in the front.

"Why do you wanted to talk to me?" I asked and sat down on her desk.

"Even if you are my girlfriend, you can't come to school when you want and if you want." Cami said while sitting down and putting her hands on my thighs, sliding up and down.

"I know but I already did this before I became your girlfriend." I chuckled.

"That's not funny at all." She said and grabbed my thighs a bit tighter.

"And that's hot. Also your harsh expressions earlier."

"Shhh!" She hushed me and got up to kiss me.

Our kiss got nastier and sloppier as our tongues were now fighting for dominance. But our make out session got interrupted as the bell rang.

"Nooo" I whined.

"Yes." Camila nodded.

"Am I gonna see you later?" She questioned. "Let's say about four?"

"I'll see you then." I smiled and leaned in, stealing a kiss from her before leaving her classroom.

"How was your talk with Ms. Díaz?" Chloe asked as soon as I joined them in front of the next classroom.

"She was kinda mad but whatever." I shrugged my shoulders.

I then looked over at Hailey to see her smirking at me.

"You two made out and didn't talk that much, am I right?" Hailey questioned.

"We did talk a bit but mostly made out." I grinned.

"Good for you..."

"Mhm" I hummed.

"But may I ask if you two already gone any further?"

"No we didn't but believe me, I'm about to explode. I can't do this any longer."

"Okay... I guess that's enough. I did not want to know that much."

"You asked." I shrugged my shoulders.

After school, I drove off back home and changed into something else before I drove off to Camilas.

"You're late." Camila said as soon as she opened the door.

"Hey baby. It's also nice to see you again." I ironically said.

"Hey." She then smiled at me before kissing me.

"I know I'm late but- well I don't have any excuses. I'm just not able to be on time." I said.

"I can change that." Camila sternly said but with a slight smile on her face.