14 - drunk

Camilas POV

A stressful weekend is ahead of me since I have to correct so many test.
But I guess that this is good since I then have to think about Antonia that much.
Don't get me wrong, I like her (maybe also a bit more that I should) but her trying to get to know me and her always kind of hitting on me is making me go crazy.

I love seeing people crushing on me but I've never saw somebody being this obsessed with me.
This girl is so damn obsessed with me but I mean who wouldn't? I'm literally perfect.

Anyway.

I don't want to correct all those tests. I hate correcting those things. And at this point I have no idea why the hell I decided to become a teacher.

About an hour later, I corrected most of the tests but at some point I got distracted by my phone ringing - my best friend Angelina called and asked if I wanna go partying with her and a few other and of course I said yes although I still had some work left to do but I guess I can do that tomorrow.

So I stopped working and got ready for the club and after some time, Angelina and the others picked me up and we drove off to the club.

We got ourselves some drinks and after a bit I was already kinda tipsy but I decided to dance anyway.

I started to dance on some people, hoping that none of them would be one of my students but after a few more drinks, I couldn't care less if those people would be one of my students.

I then started to dance with this woman.
She looked familiar, well as far as I could see since it was too dark in the club.
The woman was slightly shorter than I am. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she wore a bit more masculine clothes.
I just knew that I knew her from somewhere. I just didn't know from where.

We started dancing closer, leaving no space for air.

The alcohol was hitting real bad so I decided to kiss her and guess what? She kissed me back.
And at this point I didn't know what I was doing so I traced my tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she gladly allowed.

The woman pulled away and asked, "What's your name?"
And that was when I realized that the women I was just making out with was Antonia - my student Antonia.

"You already know my name." I giggled.

"Fuck! Ms. Díaz?" She asked.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

Antonia grabbed my hand and pulled me to the restrooms.

"Ohh you wanna continue this in here?" I giggled.

"You're drunk." She said.

"And you're hot." I said, stretching the 'o' and getting closer to her.

"Camila please. Stop this." Antonia pleaded.

I ignored her and just started kissing her neck, occasionally sucking and biting down on it and making her quietly moan.

"C-Camila what are y-you trying to do?" She stuttered out.

"What does it looks like?" I questioned and backed away from her.

"Should I drive you home?" She asked.

"I'm here with Angelina." I responded.

"Who's Angelina?"

"My bestieee."

"Tell her goodbye. I'm gonna drive you home." She commanded.

"Uhhh... I like this side of yours... so bossy." I chuckled.

Antonia and I made our way to Angelina and the others so I could say goodbye to them. We then made our way to her car and I told her where to drive. After some time, we reached my home.

"You really living here?" She questioned as she admired my home.

"I guess so." I laughed.

"Wow..." Antonia mumbled. "Come on. Where are your keys?" She asked.

"In my pocket." I answered.

Antonia reached out her hand for me to hand her the keys but I ignored her.

"What? Get 'em yourself." I laughed.

Antonia slightly shook her head and rolled her eyes before actually reaching in my pocket and getting out the keys. She then got out of the car and walked around to help me also get out of the car. We made our way to the door, opening it and then walking upstairs into the bedroom.

I let myself fall down on the bed, pulling Antonia down with me and making her land next to me.

"What are you trying to do here?" She asked as she sat straight up again.

"Nothing." I inncocently giggled and shrugged my shoulders as soon as I also sat straight up again.

The two of us sat there in silence for a bit until I decided to say something, "Stay here. Please." I said with puppy eyes as I moved my hand up her thigh.

"Camila" She sighted. "You're my teacher." Toni added.

"That's the thing I'm tryna tell you the whole year." I giggled.

Toni only rolled her eyes, knowing I was right.

"Why do you want me to stay here?" She asked me.

"Because I don't wanna be alone and beside, I like you. I like you a lot." I blurted out. But I didn't really know what I was doing. I mean, Antonia is my student and I am her teacher. Why am I even telling her that I like her? That was the one thing that shouldn't happen.

"Y-you what?"

"I- I forget it."

"You like me?!" Toni said, sounding kinda shocked.

"I- Fuck." I mumbled and got up carefully to not fall. "I like you, yes. But I also know that this is so damn wrong - you're my student and I am you're teacher. This never happened to me and it also wasn't supposed to happen." I told Toni.

"Camila, I- I don't know what to say..." Toni mumbled and took my hands in hers.

"Me too..." I sat down next to her again and also moving my hands away from hers. "What are we going to do about this?" I asked her.

"First of all, I'm gonna text my mom that I'm sleeping over at Hailey's since she already thinks that I am with her." She said and started typing on her phone and as she finished, she put her phone back into her pocket, giving me her full attention. "Okay..."

"If we act out on these feelings, we have to keep it a secret but we could also suppress these feelings until you graduate." I said.

"I guess that waiting until I graduate isn't the best option."

I nodded.

"But we could get to know more about each other and look what happens?" I suggested.

She nodded while a smile formed on her face.