19 - i like you

Antonias POV

The weeks flew by and Cami and I got closer and closer.

We were now hanging out more than ever.

We were really close by now and I was so comfortable around her.

I missed her when I wasn't around her.
I missed her hugs when she wasn't hugging me.
I missed just missed her in general.

I may be or may not be crushing on her more than ever...

What the hell am I now supposed to do?

I need to talk to her about this.

So I decided to text her and ask if she's at home and if I could come over.

'I'd love to see you.'
Camila texted back.

'I'll be there in 20 minutes.'
I texted back.

About twenty minutes later, I already had her in my embrace.

"Hi" Camila smiled at me.

"Hey" I smiled back at her.

The two of us walked into the kitchen. Cami handed me something to drink before we sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Why did you want to come over?" She questioned.

"I just wanted to see you."

"Aww"

"Mhm" I nodded. "Anyway. I'm glad you're here, I need to tell you something." I continued.

"I also need to tell you something. But you go first." Cami responded.

"Okay... I- uhm- I like you. I really like you a-" I said and Camila cut me off, "I also really like you, Antonia." She smiled.

"So what are we going to do about it?" I asked.

Cami shrugged her shoulders but a slight smile formed on her face.
"Antonia, do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"And I thought you'll never ask me." I giggled but stopped as soon as a slight stern expression formed on her face. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said, making her smile from ear to ear.

"But how is this going to work?" I asked.

"Okay uhm- Nobody can know that. Besides, well Angelina knows already."

I nodded. " Hailey knows that I'm madly in love with you. Can I tell her? I trust her. She will tell nobody."

"Okay so Hailey and Angelina are allowed to know." Camila said. "Besides, what do you tell your parents when you come over?" She questioned.

"That I go to Haileys." I shrugged my shoulders.

Cami nodded.

"We need to keep it a secret until you graduate and actually a few more months." She said.

I nodded.

"Do you teach my brother Luis?" I asked her.

"In which year is he?"

"Junior." I answered.

"No I don't. Why are you asking?" Cami questioned.

"Because maybe after my graduation I'm gonna introduce you to my parents." I smiled. "Okay but now back to after graduation." I added.

"You graduate in July. So let's say until September?"

"That's hella long." I complained.

"You graduate in the end of July. Then there's the whole August and then there's September." She responded.

That's so long until then.
Right now I just wanted to tell everyone that Ms. Camila Díaz my girlfriend is. But right now I sadly can't.

However.

Cami and I talked for a little while until my mom called me and said that I should come home for dinner.

Camila walked me over to the door and asked, "Uhm- Can I kiss you?"

Awww...

"Of course." I smiled.

She grabbed may waist and pulled me closer and placed her soft lips on mine.

And let me tell you, that was the best kiss I've ever received...

Back home, I had dinner with my family and afterwards I went upstairs into my bedroom and couldn't help but call Hailey.

"Hmm?" She groaned as she took the call.

"Did I wake you?"

"Mhm"

"Ouh..."

"Yeah! And I just dreamed of Mr. Daniels..."

"Okay but I think I have something better to tell you. No I don't think. I know it." I responded.

"And that would be?" Hailey questioned.

"Cami asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes!!" I almost screamed.

"Wow... But I mean, that was a questioned of time." She said as it would be nothing.

"What do you mean with that?" I asked Hailey.

"It means that I always saw her eyes wandering over to you and your eyes wandering over to her. The way she looks at you and the way you look at her. The way she smiles at you when she thinks no one is looking and the way you smile back. And the way you two would literally make the perfect couple." Hailey told me.

"You realized all this?"

"Oh please, it was not that hard to realize and besides, I'm your best friend. I realize more things than you know..." She chuckled.