10 - take me home?

Antonias POV

On Monday will be my last day of detention... and to be honest, I am going to miss it.

Whatever.

I was just sitting in Maths class but my mind was somewhere else until I heard someone say my name.

"Antonia?"

That someone was Ms. Díaz.

"Do you want your Maths test back?" She smiled at me.

I nodded and quickly got up to walk to her desk.

"It was pretty good... for you." Oh of course she had to say the last part.

Ms. Díaz handed me the test and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"I got a C+?!" I nearly screamed.

"Shh!" She hushed me.

"Oh my god!" I gasped.

I wanted to walk back to my seat but she stopped me, "Antonia, I am proud of you." Ms. Díaz told me.

She's proud of me?!

Oh Lord!

This was the best day of my life!

The Maths class went over and I was now on my way to Chemistry class with Mr. Daniels. On my way there, I ran into Hailey who was also on her way to Chemistry class.

In Chemistry class, Hailey and I could talk a bit. We talked about literally everything that has happened in the past few weeks.

After Chemistry class, I had an art lesson which was in my opinion totally bullshit. Not just that lesson, art lessons in general. Like why do I need to learn how to draw? And why do I need to know who Claude Monet or Rembrandt were? It's so stupid. And I'm always getting a C or even worse just because I can't draw?! I hate art lesson.

The day somehow went over and it was now time for lunch. I hadn't eat lunch alone today since Daniel and Sam also had to go to detention but gladly not with Ms. Díaz but with Mr. Rodriguez. Poor guys. Just because they were five minutes late for his class but I mean I also was just a few minutes late for Ms. Díaz class and I also had to go to detention for over two weeks sooo...

After lunch I quickly walked to Ms. Díaz' classroom and I even was ten minutes early for detention so she wasn't even here yet.

After about fifteen more minutes she walked into my direction.

"Good afternoon Ms. Smith." She grinned at me.

Her saying my surname and her grinning at me gave me hella butterflies.

"Ms. Díaz." I nodded.

Ms. Díaz walked past me into the classroom so I could smell her perfume. Jesus, she smelled so damn good.

However.

I followed her into the classroom and sat on the table directly in front of her.

"What do you think you're doing?" She arched a brow.

"Sitting on a table like the last two weeks." I said with a questioned tone. I exactly knew what she meant and that she didn't want to have me in front of her but I just love to play dumb.

"You know what I mean." Ms. Díaz said firmly. "Why are you sitting in front of me?" She added.

"It's better to sit in front of you because when I have a question I need to talk loud if I'm sitting in the back, you know?" I explained.