12 - jenny

Antonia's POV

"I'm telling you, she's gay." I told Avery.

I once again was chatting with Avery about like we always used to do. And our talk somehow went to Ms. Díaz and I accidentally told her that Ms. Díaz is gay.

"Ms. Díaz isn't gay."

"She is. Trust me bro."

"I'd like to trust you but she's definitely straight. I mean, look at her." Avery said and closed her locker. "How'd you even know?"

Fuck.

How should I answer this question? I mean, I can't tell her that Camila and I made out the gay club last Friday.

"I just know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ho-" Avery started but I cut her off, "I'm sorry but I needa go to my next class." I told her and quickly walked away.

In Maths class, Ms. Díaz did not even look at me. I guess she probably was kinda embarrassed because of what happened at the club but we can't change it.

I enjoyed it. I mean, I made out with the teacher I had a crush on since I saw her for the first time.

But I have no idea how detention later that day will be...

After three more classes, it was time for lunch and I spent it with Sam; Avery; Leah and Hailey.

Daniel had detention with Mrs. Robertson; Sam and Avery with Mr. Henderson; Hailey with Mrs. Robertson and I had the pleasure to have detention with Ms. Díaz.

"You need to leave for detention." Hailey told me.

I nodded. "But I need to go to the bathroom first."

"Don't come at me if you're late." She giggled and left.

"You'd love to be late, right?" Avery whispered in my ear.

"I don't know what you mean." I smiled and got up to leave for the bathroom.

I took my time to make sure that I was ten minutes late.

As I walked into her classroom, there were about five other students. I just knew that she did this on purpose since she told me that normally nobody has to go to detention with her.

What a bitch.

I wanted to tease her today but this bitch decided to let other students come in for detention...

"Sorry for being late." I said.

"Well, you know what that means." Ms. Díaz said without even looking up at me.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Plus one day of detention."

"Good." I emotionless said and walked over to my seat.

"Write that down." She handed me the papers and then walked back to her desk, swaying her hips a little as she went.

Detention went over and I was now standing in front  my locker, talking to Hailey for quite a bit until her phone rang and she had to leave.

I also made my way outside to my car but on my way I got distracted by someone familiar but it wasn't Ms. Díaz for my bad.

I got distracted by Jennifer.

Jennifer is my ex fuck-buddy or how else you wanna call it.
We met at school last year. After some time we met at a party. We both were drunk so we ended up having sex but it somehow turned into a bit more than just a one-night stand so we occasionally met to fuck. But I haven't seen her for about a month so I was kinda surprised seeing her at the parking lot, standing in front of my car.