6 - too late

Antonia's POV

"Antonia, get up!" My brother said as he hit me with a pillow.

"Nooo!" I whined.

"Get the hell up!" Luis said and stole my blanket.

"You little son of a-" I hissed but cut myself off as I saw my mom standing in the door frame.

"Antonia, get up. You'll be late for school." My mom told me.

Fuck. I can't be late for school. My first class is English with Ms. Díaz...

I quickly got out of my bed and hurried into the bathroom to get ready for the day. After that, I quickly drove off to school but I of course was too late which definitely was not good.

I went into the classroom and walked to her desk to excuse myself for being late and as an answer I got "I appreciate your excuse but you'll get detention anyways." Ms. Díaz told me.

"May I ask for how long?"

"One week." She dryly answered, making me accidentally roll my eyes. "Two weeks." She corrected herself.

"Fine." I said and walked off to my seat.

"You've got a date with Ms. Díaz?" Hailey joked.

"Shut up."

"For how long do you have deten-" Hailey said but got cut off by Ms. Díaz, "Hailey, do want to join Antonia at detention?"

"No." Hailey said.

"Then be quiet and listen." She said and went on with her lesson.

The day went over real quick and now it was time for lunch. For my luck, Hailey spent the lunch break with me so we could talk for a little while until it was time for detention so I made my way to Ms. Díaz' classroom to make sure I'm not late. I even was five minutes early plus I was the only one. I couldn't believe that I really was the only one. How the hell am I going to get through these two weeks of detention?

Five minutes later, she walked down the hall.

"I see... You decided to show up on time." She smirked.

I just nodded as an answer.

Ms. Díaz walked into her classroom, giving me the perfect sight on her ass.

"So now about your detention." She started. "You are going to be here everyday for two weeks and better not be late but if you are late be late that will add plus one day to your detention." She smiled.

I nodded.

This woman is kinda sadistic...

Ms Díaz handed me the papers and said in a stern voice, "Write that down. Everything."

"Bu-" I started but got cut off, "No buts. Write that down." She said, once again in a stern voice.
Man, that was hot. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Like I'm always crushing on these dominant women... It's just a turn on.

I looked at her one last time before I actually started to write that crap down but it did not last for long since I couldn't concentrate on anything. This woman was distracting me.

Her face; her plumb lips; her dark brown eyes and of course her nostril piercing. I really never thought that this woman would have a piercing. Just imagine which piercings this woman also has...

"Stop looking at me and write that down." Ms. Díaz sternly said.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded.

Ms. Díaz slightly shook her head...