13 - devil in disguise

Antonia's POV

I was sitting in Geography class but I stopped listing about half an hour ago and started thinking about Ms. Díaz again.

Today should be my last day of detention, well only if I decide to show up on time and that was the thing I wasn't going to do.

I just need one more hour to talk to her about what happened at the club but I guess that this is not going to happen anytime soon because after the lessons, she has to leave very fast quickly and at detention there are other students.

Maybe I should just walk around in the breaks and look for her, should I?

"Hey!" Hailey whisper yelled. "You thinking about her ass again?" She laughed.

"I can't stop thinking about her." I confessed. "I really need your help. What should I do now?"

"Antonia, I told you that you shouldn't become obsessed with her but you ignored me and now we're here."

I know that she was right. She was right with every single word she said. I also knew that I'll end up being obsessed with her but I ignored it.

"Besides. I guess that's her..." Hailey told me, handing me her phone and showing me Ms. Díaz' Instagram account.

"Jeez!" I whisper yelled. "That's her!"

Hailey's like the FBI.

I quickly took out my phone and requested to follow her but a few minutes later, she deleted my follow request so I requested to follow her again.

I told Hailey to also request to follow her and she did it.

So to sum it up, Camila did nothing.
She neither deleted that follow request nor did she accept it.

"I hope you wrote down what you have to do until next lesson." Mr. Rodriguez said. "See you next week." He said, ending the lesson.

I was about to leave the classroom when Mr. Rodriguez stopped me, "Antonia, could you please stay here for another few minutes?"

I nodded.

"I caught you not being in class today, mentally of course." He said. "Is there something that bothers you or do you have any problems with other students or with your family?" Mr. Rodriguez questioned me.

"Everything's fine with my friends and family. I guess I was just a bit too distracted by my thoughts, sorry." I told him.

"It's fine but please try to concentrate in the next few lessons. You know that it's your last year here. Try to give hundred percent every day." He tried to motivate me.

"I try my best." I chuckled and left the classroom.

The day went on and I was now sitting in the cafeteria, eating lunch with Hailey and Sarah.

"Tell me, what did Mr. Rodriguez want from you?" Sarah asked.

"He wanted to know why I was so caught up in my thoughts." I shrugged my shoulders.

"And I know why." Hailey mumbled.

"Lemme guess, your thoughts were at Ms. Díaz?" Sarah asked.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"I understand why. I mean, look at her..." Sarah said.

"I don't like her." Hailey shrugged her shoulders.

"Why?" Sarah questioned.

I knew exactly why she doesn't like Ms. Díaz.
Ms. Díaz took away Haileys phone for about six times over the last few years which is really often since no one has got taken their phone away so many times by the same teacher.
And that's exactly what Hailey told Sarah.
And Sarah only laughed at Hailey.

The lunch break went over and I was on my way to Ms. Díaz' classroom.

As soon as I walked in, I looked around the classroom, seeing that no other students were there. I then looked to the front and realized that I was the only one who was there - Ms. Díaz also wasn't there.

Why the hell isn't she there?

She gotta be kidding me.

I turned around and left the room but when I was a few meters away from the classroom, I saw Ms. Díaz walking into my direction.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked me.

"I wanted to leave since you weren't here." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But now I'm here so turn around and have a seat in the classroom." She commanded.

I did what I was told and sat on the on the table right in front of her desk.

"Oh please Antonia, not today." Camila said and rolled her eyes.

"Can't I sit in front of you?" I questioned.

"I know what you want."

"And that would be?" I said, playing dumb.

Camila stayed quiet. She only shook her head and sat down on her desk.

"You know what to do." Camila smiled as she handed me the paper.

I did that for a bit until I decided to talk to her...

I just had to talk with her about what happened at the club. But I also knew that I wouldn't be that easy. But I just had to try it...

"Can we please talk about what happened at the club last week?" I said.

"Just forget it, please." She replied without even looking at me.

It was crystal clear that I was getting this answer.

"I can't forget it." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry Antonia. That should not have happened and it's not going to happen again." She said. "And besides are you even allowed to be at a club?" Camila asked me.

"I- well-" I started but she cut me off, "Don't talk about the club again nor tell it anyone and I won't tell your parents that you were at a club. How does that sound?" She smirked.

Fuck.

"That's blackmailing." I said and crossed my arms.

"No sweetheart, that's using my options." She smirked devilish, making me gulp.

Lord have mercy...

Why the hell is everything this woman does so damn hot?

"Fine." I nodded.

"Great." Camila smiled at me. "And now continue to write that down." She added and continued to scroll through her phone.

I decided to do what she said and not continue to talk to her for today.

Well fuck.
This is my last day of detention.

How the hell am I going to talk to her?
Ohhh after the lessons or even after school... But is this even possible?