20 - you what?!

Antonias POV

It's been a bit more than a month since Cami asked me to be her girlfriend and I'm telling you, it's hard to keep it a secret especially when your girlfriend is so perfect and you just wanna scream into the world that this woman is your girlfriend.

But right now I also have another problem: Jenny.

She's been hitting on me since forever and now more than ever.
It is so annoying.
She's waiting for me at my car or looking after me in the breaks between the lessons.
But how do I tell her that I'm in a relationship with someone without telling her that I'm in a relationship with someone?
But I mean, Camila only said something about not talking to anyone about that but not telling anyone that I am in a relationship I guess...

And that was when Jenny once again ran into me.

"Hey Toni"

"Jenny" I nodded and continued to walk but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What do you want?" I questioned and freed myself from her grip.

"You know exactly what I want..." She grinned and came closer.

"I know what you'd like to have but you won't get it." I smiled and pushed her further away.

"Why's that?"

"I'm with someone." I told her.

"Is it serious?"

"It is serious so stop hitting on me." I responded and walked away.

As I reached my locker, I saw that Hailey also was standing at her locker. "Jenny's still hitting on you?" She questioned.

I nodded.

"You told her about you and Cami?"

I nodded again. "Well, I told her that I am with someone."

"Because you obviously can't tell her that you're dating your teacher." She whispered.

"Shh!" I hushed.

"Who the hell is able to hear this when I'm whispering?"

I shook my head.

"You're not in the mood to talk today, hmm?"

"Not that much." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fine but hurry up otherwise we're gonna be late for PE." Hailey told me and started to walk away. I quickly closed my locker and followed her.

The day went on and it seemed as if school would never end. But it somehow did.

After school I quickly drove home.
I told my mom that I'm sleeping over at Haileys (although I was sleeping at Camilas) and packed my stuff. Afterwards I took a shower and drove off.

I was sooo glad to see her again. Well, I saw her today in Maths class but you know what I mean.

I arrived at her home, parked my car, grabbed my bag and rushed to her door. I rang the bell and waited for her and to open the door like a little child waits for Christmas.

And as soon as she opened it, I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you." I told her before leaning in and kissing her.

"I also missed you." She mumbled in between kisses. "Mhm" Cami hummed as I moved my hands further down, grabbing her ass.

"A-antonia" She stuttered as she tried to free her from my embrace.

"Nooo" I whined as she succeeded.

Camila and I went inside and talked for a bit until she said, "Are you hungry? Stephanie told me about this new Italian restaurant in the Park Place Avenue."

"Ms. Andrews?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I guess this Italian restaurant can't be this bad if Ms. Andrews says that." I laughed, knowing that Ms. Andrews knows like every restaurant in the city.

Camila ordered something for the two of us and while we waited for the food to arrive we talked for a bit.

I really don't know if I should tell her about Jenny hitting on me.
I probably should because I mean, Jenny is Camis sister so I guess they talk and sooner or later Jenny tells Cami about her hitting on me.
Well maybe I'm also not that interesting in Jenny's life.

My thoughts got interrupted by the bell ringing, signalizing that the food was here.

Camila and I sat down in the dining room and started eating. She ate the pasta she ordered and I ate a pizza. I know, kinda boring of me but I just love pizza.

"Uhm I need to tell you something." I hesitated.

"Hmm?"

"You remember when you told me about your sister Jenny?"

She nodded, "I'm still wondering why you were acting weird..."

"Probably because Jenny and I used to be like a friends with benefits kind of thing." I confessed to Camila and her face changed instantly.

"You two used to be what?!" She shouted.

"It was long before you even became my teacher. I just wanted to tell you before Jenny tells you." I explained.

"Still." She crossed her arms.

"Still what?" I arched my brow. "Still not okay of me to used to sleep with Jenny just because she is your sister although I didn't even know she had a sister."

Camila stayed quiet.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry. I just- I was kinda shocked. I mean, she's my little sister and you two used to- well, and now we're a couple and- Thank you for telling me."

I nodded and the two of us continued to eat and not long after, we laid on the couch, cuddled up into each other.

"Sorry for reacting the way I did earlier." Cami said as she took her hand in mine.

"It's fine. I probably would've reacted the same way."