11 - club

Antonia's POV

I got home and my brother was already waiting for me at the door.
Shit - he hopefully did not see me getting out of Camilas car.

"Who was that?" Luis asked curiously.

"Just a friend." I shortly responded and walked past him.

"She looked much older than you."

"What do you want?" I turned around to face him.

"I wanna know who this was." Luis crossed his arms.

"Lord! It was a friend of mine." I told him and made my way upstairs into my bedroom.

But Luis ran after me. "Is she your girlfriend?" He asked.

"She isn't... and she'll probably never be." I blurted the last part out.

"There's still hope. I mean, the way she looked after you..."

"She looked after me?!" I almost screamed.

"Gotcha." He laughed and left my room.

"You're an asshole!"

"No for real. She really looked after you... but then she quickly drove off." Luis laughed.

"Yeah she drove off because she saw you."

"What does this mean?" He crossed his arms.

"It means she got scared because you're ugly so she quickly drove off." I chuckled.

"Mom!" Luis shouted and ran downstairs.

This little son of a-

Five minutes later, my mom and Luis entered my bedroom and believe me, I got into trouble because this little asshole told mom several stuff I did not even do but of course she believed him and not me.

But thank god she did not forbid me to go to the club with Avery and a few others later this evening. Normally I just go to parties with Anna and Chloe but Avery asked me if I wanna join her and a few others this evening in a gay club so I said yes since I've never been to a gay club.

However.

It was about 9pm when Avery and the others picked me up.

Once we got to the club, we quickly went inside. I ordered the drinks and in no time the glasses were empty so I ordered some more drinks. I'm here for some fun today and I hope that I can find someone to have fun with to get my mind off someone else.

The DJ kind of sucked but the drinks were absolutely great so at some point it didn't even matter if the DJ sucked.

I've been hit on a few times and also danced with a few women but haven't found the women that captured my attention yet.

I am so glad we're not at a straight club since I'm always getting hit on by some of the guys but I'm totally gay and would never start something with even one of them so I just let them walk away with a bruised ego. A few of them are also kind of harder to get rid off since they can't stop trying and saying 'You just haven't found the right guy.' or 'How will you know? You never had dick in your whole entire life.' like how do I know? I'm just attracted to women so why do some people always say that I just need a guy or sum?! It annoys the fuck out of me.

I've had about three mixed drinks and four shots so by now I'm feeling really good.

A few of us decided to take a quick break from dancing so we sat down but before, Leah went to get us some more drinks.

As I was looking around, my eyes caught a brown haired woman dancing on the dance floor. I only saw her from the back but I could tell that she was just gorgeous.

The woman wore a short black dress with slits on both sides and an open back, revealing her toned back. The dress showed off her toned body pretty well and definitely showed off all her curves.

I had no idea what she looked like from the front but I was just loving what I was seeing from behind.

The way she was moving got me in a trance. She was dancing with another girl but the girl walked off to the bar. So since she now was dancing alone, I decided to get up to dance with her. I slowly made my way to where she was on the dance floor.
I just wanted her to grind that ass of hers on me. I wanted to feel her body against mine. - I was touch-starved.

Once I was behind her, I caught the scent of a perfume. The scent was familiar but I just did not know who was wearing it.

I gently grabbed her hips and pressed my body against hers. I felt her tense up for a few seconds before relaxing again.

My hands started to roam over her body and I just wanted to touch her everywhere. I slowly moved my hands from her hips up her sides with my fingers grazing the sides of her breasts then back down. Her skin was instantly covered in goosebumps.

The more I touched her the more she grinded her ass onto me. I reached down and slipped my hands  inside the slits on each side of her dress and  squeezed both of her thighs. I squeezed on the outside then slowly moved my hands around the front so my fingertips gripped the inside of her thighs. I moved my hands out and back up her body as I slowly stood up rubbing against her back and she pushed even more into me.

I moved my mouth beside her ear and in a throaty whisper said, "You're so hot." I gripped her hips digging my fingers into her hip bones and heard a moan escaped her mouth as I kissed her shoulder up to her neck. It was so sexy and made me even more wet than I already was from just touching her.

The woman slowly turned around but I did not stop kissing and sucking on her neck before moving to her lips. We made out for a bit until she moved away from me.

I now realized with whom I just made out - Camila.

"Shit!" She gasped before grabbing my hand, pulling me to the toilets.

"Oh you wanna continue this in here?" I chuckled.

"Just-" Camilla started but decided to take a deep breath before continuing to talk. "You better shut the fuck up." She breathed out.

"Why? Didn't you like it? Because you seemed like you liked it pretty much." I teased.

"Antonia!" She warned.

"You're so hot when you're mad." I chuckled.

"Shut. Up." She warned again.

"You up to fuck?" Okay, that wasn't me asking - that was the alcohol.

"Huh? You're crazy?!"

"I'm not crazy." I crossed my arms.

"Nobody needs to know about what just happened, got it?!" 

"I'm not sure if I can promise that." I chuckled.

"If you tell somebody I'll kill you." She said but I just giggled. "I meant that." Camila firmly said.

"Just a quicky?" I questioned.

"Who's here with you?"

"Avery and a few others." I answered her.

"I just hope for you that no one saw us."

"We also could continue this in here. I mean no one would see us in here." I shrugged my shoulders.

When I'm telling you she was this close to hit me...

Camila slightly shook her head.

She came closer and said, "I warned you." Before she left.

After that I also left the bathroom and went back to the others and continued to go on like nothing happened.